Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have some Rays L-tuned SS7 Centercaps (new in package)

150/piece
(3 available)
*2 left, 1 sold*

contact for shipping. (Credit to Albert for his IS300 showing the ltuned wheels with centercaps in photo 2)

Attachments

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What is the info you are looking for?

- In regards to PMs, it appears as though the inbox is not full, the quota is "Inbox contains 32 messages.
You have 67 messages stored, of a total 100 allowed."

I'll contact a moderator for you to find out what's going on.

·
Registered
73 Posts
What is the info you are looking for?

- In regards to PMs, it appears as though the inbox is not full, the quota is "Inbox contains 32 messages.
You have 67 messages stored, of a total 100 allowed."

I'll contact a moderator for you to find out what's going on.
it turns out I exceeded my pm quota so I can’t send new pm messages anymore. Can you send me a message pls.

·
Registered
73 Posts
The PM quota includes the combined total of inbox and sent messages. Once you hit the total (100 I guess) of sent AND received messages, you cannot send OR receive messages. You have to download all of your messages as CSV and then wipe them all from storage.
thank you

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, these are still available if anyone's interested. Don't frequent the forum too often these days so don't be surprised if it takes a little bit for me to get back to you. It's nothing personal :smile2:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
5 Participants
Saint242
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing