Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going through eBay and decided to search for L-Tuned and well a wrecked L-Tuned IS300 came up, as sad as it is to look at the guy isn't' selling the actual car but is parting it out. I thought I would post this for people looking for some L-Tuned parts!

Front bumper is wrecked, passenger side skirt is ripped in half, front passenger rim is shredded, besides those there is a few parts!

eBay Motors: 2002 LEXUS IS300 5-SPEED L-TUNED 02 FIVE TRANSSMITION (item 360036638010 end time Apr-04-08 13:36:09 PDT)

Heres a link to an L-Tuned fog for sale as well:
eBay Motors: 2002 02 LEXUS IS300 L-TUNED FOG LAMP LIGHT LEFT L OEM (item 300187584754 end time Apr-02-08 17:49:59 PDT)

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
Nooooo!!! This makes me sad. Good thing I already got a hold of my Ltuned front.
where did you end up getting your ltuned from?

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nooooo!!! This makes me sad. Good thing I already got a hold of my Ltuned front.
You should also change your signature if you already found one :cool:

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Ya but he is pretty expensive. He is trying to sell Ltuned rims that have road rash all over them for 350 a piece!!!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Don't even bother asking about the parts from that car.

Theres nothing left that's L-Tuned except what's listed at outrageous prices. He sold most of the parts the first day it was listed a few months ago. I don't even know why he put it back on there.

I have the sway bars and badges from it but everything else was gone 1 day after it went up on eBay (the first time around).

·
Registered
75 Posts
I think it's the same guy but there is someone in Sacramento that runs a wrecking yard with mostly IS300's. He has an ebay store called justis300parts or something. If you watch his adds on Craigslist or Ebay it's not uncommon for him to have L-tuned parts.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts