Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there,

It has been quite some time since I last posted pictures of my L-Tuned IS300, but while cleaning up my phone, I happened upon some pictures! So without further ado, here are some pictures of my new brake setup.

I had these bad boys installed a few months ago, back in May 2015.

Front: Rotora 6 piston 355 x 32 mm
Rear: Rotora 4 piston 350 x 29 mm

Enjoy!

Cheers!

- Albert

·
SEAHAWKS!!
10,782 Posts
OMG!!! I might need a couple boxes of tissue :lol:

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Very nice, they look like they belong there soo much. Car looks perfect as always.

on a different note, do you still use your advanced keys setup? Still going strong?

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
go0d stuf

·
Technical Poseur
23,313 Posts
Silly question but is Rotora even still in business? I've been wanting to rebuild my FC4 calipers I got used and I cannot find any place that sells their stuff anymore or a parts catalog from them to get prices on the parts.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Silly question but is Rotora even still in business? I've been wanting to rebuild my FC4 calipers I got used and I cannot find any place that sells their stuff anymore or a parts catalog from them to get prices on the parts.
i would guess so, because i just recently emailed them for a price quote for the 4 &6 piston caliper BBk kits. which they did have a fast response on getting back to me :) This was a couple of weeks ago.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Not a silly question at all; I had heard rumors that they went out of business...but apparently they are still in business!

Their original headquarters used to be in Chino, CA, but since January 1st, 2015, they have since moved their headquarters to Irwindale, CA.

The guy in charge at Rotora now, Loren, is a great guy.

Please feel free to PM me if anyone needs their contact info :)

·
Technical Poseur
23,313 Posts
I'll have to keep that in mind. As a student I dont have the cash at this exact moment to buy parts to rebuild but perhaps in a few months I will be able to. I'll let you know.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts