Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The L-Tuned package is here. The pix are at: http://www.clublexus.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20818

Here is some additional information I got from my L-Tuned connection:

port option only (installed at the port then sent to dealer, can't be sent in by dealer)

price should be negotiable. He said there should be about $1000 room on the Series II to negotiate

LE will only be built until December. At that poing there may be a L-Tuned option but it will not be the LE

Wheels are made in Japan and are racing wheels coming in at around 17 lbs (wow)

Suspension mods are the TRD setup. Stiffer springs, and TRD sways. Not a coil-over setup.

Enjoy!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Rex:
[email protected] ... THAT LOOKS GREAT
yeah, looks sweet. The price stings though. But, after consideration, the price wasn't that bad. I figures $350ea for wheels,1000 for tires, 1100 for the front end, 680 for sides and about 400 for the rear. 200 for the grille and 400 for the exhaust. Add 1000 for the suspension (shocks, springs and sways) and your total is $6100. Cost is $7600 but my guy said that is MSRP and you can get about $1000 off of that. That is pretty good for stuff that is factory warranty.

.../austin

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
I think it looks great, but I got my stuff for half the price
I bought OEM toyota parts thru import companies here in NYC...

Genuine Toyota Sports Bumper (L-tuned/ Neo Custom) ... $1200
Genuine Toyota Sports Fogs ... $300
Genuien Toyota Side Skirts (used from ShineStreet)... $300
Altezza Mesh Sports Grill ... $140
5Zigen Exhaust ... $230
L-tuned Badging .. $80
Sports Suspension installed (H&R w/Bilsteins) ... $$650
17inch Gunmetal Rims .. $950

Grand Total of $3850 and Lexus is charging OVER $7000!!!! Gimme a break people!!

Shi't .. If that's the case... I'll sell whoever wants all my mods for $5000 and install it all for them to boot!! ($2000 savings
)

All trah talking aside the L-tuned IS300 SE looks PHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoever cant see that.... Ki$$ my A$$

·
Registered
168 Posts
Those rims are the 18" Versus Rims that i had on my car before my 19's....I got them for $2000 with tires. It just has a lexus logo on it now. and the gunmetal ones are really dark, almost black!
These rims are made by Rays (Volkracing), so its not a imitation brand

[ September 01, 2001: Message edited by: is300pat ]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
is300pat
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing