Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking for a L-Tuned exhaust. The point is... I've heard it is the arguably the best exhaust for our cars but they don't make it anymore. Are there any videos out there that you L-Tuned owners have that you could upload here for me to watch to help me with my desision if I am lucky enough to find one?
And another question... What exhaust are compared similer in sound with the L-Tuned. TIA.

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I'll try to take a sound clip of my L-Tuned if I can find time.

·
Premium Member
10,782 Posts
hahaha. I have it, but I couldnt begin to tell you how it would sound. I dont have a camcorder either.
I would have to say, that it sounds like a quiet G35 exhaust. If you WOT on it, then it sounds all so nice.
HKS is the same company that made the Ltuned exhaust. Get HKS exhaust, instead of trying to find one. It will take you almost forever to even find one now days. I got lucky and same with another member on here. I wasnt looking for one, it just fell in my lap. Of course I am going to grab it. :lol:

·
Premium Member
10,782 Posts

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
UH...they are?
Well there price is lower than the $700 something rather dollars that the L-Tuned was lsited for way back when. According to L-Tuned parts.

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'll try to take a sound clip of my L-Tuned if I can find time.
Alright man it would be appreciatated. Plus rep will be givin!

·
Registered
633 Posts
i just sold my hks ti limited exhaust to another member two days ago. the exhaust is really quiet, then when you get on it. it will make a little sound. i replaced it with a dragger 2. god damn i love that thing =)

·
Registered
88 Posts
hey I have a question...I had heard Somewhere that the L-tuned IS has about 20hp more because of the exhaust. Is that true?

·
Registered
5,155 Posts
L-Tuned exhaust is a rip off price wise, there are better quality exhausts for much less.

L-Tuned exhaust = you are just buying overpriced name

1 - 16 of 16 Posts