Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having trouble finding somewhere to buy as well as a good price...When I first started looking at these wheels it seemed as if you could by them everywhere for great prices too...I don't know what to do now...Maybe it's a sign I shouldn't go with 19's...

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
there are alot of great wheels out there. lsportlines are very nice, but not too unique these days. plus, theyre alot more expensive than wheels that in my opinion, are superior. look into 18s also. perfect fit for our car.

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
mr who said:
there are alot of great wheels out there. lsportlines are very nice, but not too unique these days. plus, theyre alot more expensive than wheels that in my opinion, are superior. look into 18s also. perfect fit for our car.
straight up mang, straight up 8)

·
Registered
385 Posts
Check out the webpage and it will tell you with pics. I have the Eibach and Billsteins. Thanks for the compliments.

BenZ

·
Registered
517 Posts
your complaing about the price i gave you? they dont get much cheaper then that my man... Your going to pay higher prices for a multi piece wheel in 19 inch in ANY BRAND no matter what they cost more for multi piece period!

-Joe

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
7 Participants
curtis500
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing