Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 215 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to see how many current members are still out there with the complete Lsportline kit and/or just running anything Lsportline on their cars. Post a pic of what you’ve got.

I’ll start with mine. I don’t own a camera so here are some pics from our local meets that Rich, (deejaysyke) took.

·
Registered
827 Posts
;) i want a l sportline front bumper looks so nice

Reactions: mycalr

·
Registered
452 Posts
bump for my favorite front and rear bumper. wishful thinking but if you ever do wanna part with the kit id like to be first on the list lol. very nice!
+REP

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Bump this thread for a good buddy. Mike, car is always looking top notch, keep it up man.:bigSmile:

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the complements guys.
bump for my favorite front and rear bumper. wishful thinking but if you ever do wanna part with the kit id like to be first on the list lol. very nice!+REP
Sorry man I don’t have any plans to get rid of anything.

What’s up Mike? I remember when you were selling your kit. I take it you ended up finding a buyer? What’s your set up looking like now?

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
+rep for fellow l-sportline owner

still have my l-sportline too...will post new pics after I install new headlights.

When are you planning on installing the new headlights? Look forward to seeing another BO. Actually I'm looking forward to seeing anyone post pics of thier L-Sporltline setup.

Reactions: Chigger

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
nice looking kit but the fit is horrible!

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Chigger, I thought you had some Lsportline on your car. If you still do post some pics.

·
Registered
764 Posts
adding on to the BO lsportlines

this is what my car used to look like, fully kitted up.

heres one without the rear and sides

ill have a ggp lsportline soon =)

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
adding on to the BO lsportlines
Thx for posting pic. I was starting to think I was going to be the only one. Car looks great man, I'll rep you as soon as I can. When are you going to be done with the GGP?

·
Registered
764 Posts
im actually selling mine and getting a 5 speed ggp. im just gonna get the bumpers repainted

Reactions: mycalr and Chigger
1 - 20 of 215 Posts