Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok..... I already have the L-Sportline 19" Model IV multipiece wheels in silver..... all I WANT now is a nice styled body.... from all my research, I have come down to 2 choices that fit my likings...

L-Sportline Kit (front bumper, side skirts, rear bumper) [the wheels you see in those pictures are the same exact ones on my car now]

or

Rod Millen Motorsports Kit (RMM) (front lip spoiler, side skirts, rear lip spoiler, and RMM custom grill)

they're at the same price! WHICH ONE SHOULD I GET??? hard decision.....

please post your opinions, I would GREATLY appreciate it

(by the way i'm not into speed and all of that, so I pretty much cancelled out every "sporty" looking kit out there, I just want a sweet simple looking ride that's not too far from the car's ORIGINAL look ;) )

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bah.... well from looking at other pictures of the RMM kit and from friend's opinions.... i'm going with the RMM kit...... I kinda like it better, looks smoother ;) well thanks anyways everybody.... cant wait to post up the pics when this is all done!! cya

·
Registered
385 Posts
I did a mixture of both. I went with the RMM front lip and the L Sportline sides and rear.

Here is one pic

Click my website for the rest.

BenZ

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey that looks pretty sweet...... that was a good creative idea, the front lip actually matches well with the side skirts.... good job ;) thanks for the idea... I already ordered the RMM kit, arriving in 2 weeks... =D

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok thanks guys... well I ordered the RMM front lip and side skirts.... should be here in about a week... cant wait =D Ordered Silver L-Sportline 3piece Model 4 wheels.... they'll be here in about 2 months ..... yea, =/ theres supposedly no silver L-sportlines in the US, only in CHROME!! L-Sportline said they're at sea on the way to CA.... it's worth the wait, i'm planning on putting them on in march anyways so it doesnt matter to me..... then i'm going to drop the car an inch, and i'm DONE!! it's all i'll want to do to the car, just so it stands out a little bit more u know? i dont wanna go crazy =)

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
KryptoniK said:
ok thanks guys... well I ordered the RMM front lip and side skirts.... should be here in about a week... cant wait =D Ordered Silver L-Sportline 3piece Model 4 wheels.... they'll be here in about 2 months ..... yea, =/ theres supposedly no silver L-sportlines in the US, only in CHROME!! L-Sportline said they're at sea on the way to CA.... it's worth the wait, i'm planning on putting them on in march anyways so it doesnt matter to me..... then i'm going to drop the car an inch, and i'm DONE!! it's all i'll want to do to the car, just so it stands out a little bit more u know? i dont wanna go crazy =)
good luck w/ those "cast" wheels :wink:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
10 Participants
KryptoniK
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing