Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm looking to buy a new front bumper but can't decide between either the steve carson's l-tuned replica or the l-sportline...i'm looking for a real subtle and clean look...most likely with the l-sportline wing...whaddya think

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
lsportline is clean and subtle. the l-tuned replica is mush more agressive. IMO they are in totally different categories. if you want agressive, go with the replica. if you want subtle and clean, go with l-sportline.

too bad for you, I just sold my l-sportline front for a bargain price!

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
how much do lsportline fronts run? In the future im gonna go lsportline. How mcuh would it be for the whole kit f/r/s?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanx for ur opinion...tru l-tuned is pretty agressive but i think it matches the general idea that i'm goin for...hmmm...still cant decide...but i think i'll probably go with the l-sportline

·
Registered
34 Posts
hey

I bought my L-Sportline full kit(4 pieces) for $1015 that were not painted, and I paid about $580 for paint and installation...
It looks clean~just like I wanted by the way from Lextasy.com and shipping was $195 so total cost was $1690
Good Luck~

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.