Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be at this setup for now, till I have money to purchase the rear.

I just put on the front today with my uncle [professional].
We only had about an hour to put it on.

On another note, coming back from work tonight, I got stuck in traffic. I got bored, so I was trying to admire my front by looking at the reflection from the car infront of me. :lol:

Than I noticed, that I didn't see any yellow from the fogs.
It was more of a DRL Color.
So, I thought we didn't put on the bulb right and it wasn't lighting up that well.
So when I got home and checked; the bulbs were out of the fog housing, just chillen. :chill:
I guess me and my uncle were in such a hurry trying to fix the fitment, we forgot to put the bulbs back into the fogs! :lol:
Thank god it wasn't raining tonight!

I'll be going to the bodyshop first thing tomorrow morning to get the front re-fitted and install the sides. I'll try post some pics on Wed. IMO, the front looks pretty clean with the stock sides and rear.
But I'm so used to seeing the lsportline kit as a whole, it'll be interesting to see how it'll turn out without the rear.

Edit:
here are the pics, finally.. sorry quality isn't that great. car is bit dirty also

·
Registered
497 Posts
:-? did u dropp your car at all? :D your car looks hella syk and clean =P big propz

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
man i recognize that bumper!!

james did you have the whole thing re-painted?? or just touched up??

and any of you guys wanting install tips on the l-sportline rear, PM me and I will help you out, because it is NOT EASY!!

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
looks great bro... congrats!!!

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
irv_usc said:
angle means bad color match.
different angle - different lighting.
dont be so quick to judge on the pics.
car was dirty at the time.
like i said, picture quality isn't that great.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts