Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can get an L-Sportline front bumper? I heard they were discontinued? I'll even buy a used one, I really dont care :)

Any info would be great! Thanks!

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
irtis300 said:
Anyone know where I can get an L-Sportline front bumper? I heard they were discontinued? I'll even buy a used one, I really dont care :)

Any info would be great! Thanks!
My buddy kraze8 was selling his L-Sportline front bumper not too long ago...you should have asked earlier. It's since been sold already.

Like flyingcxp said, your best bet is to contact Steve Ganz of Carson Toyota (L-Tuned Parts) to see if he can get you the bumper. Many people, myself included, have had great customer service from him in the part regarding aftermarket IS parts.

Good luck hunting! And welcome to my.IS! :cool:

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
The people at intense power are good people, there shops right down the street from my place. they did a bunch of my work. I'll give them a bump :bigSmile:

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
I'm loving it, thanks bro. The only thing that sucks is I took off my crash bar when I put on the Cwest. So now I don't have my crash bar.

Suprisingly the paint on the new Lsportline matched up pretty good. I'm still going to have it repsrayed at some point, along with my hood since some asswipe decided to key my car. but at any rate, looks good enough for now.

I'll post pics once my new grill comes in. Right now I'm rocking the grill I had on my Cwest, which we know doesn't even come close to fitting.

kraze8 said:
How do you like your's? ;)

post pics! post pics!

:lol:

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
datboijoe said:
heres a couple
Damn, is that thing bagged?
looks insane.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts