Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So yesterday i finally got my l-sportline exhaust on. i tried to put it on myself a coupla times but i just couldn't get the second bolt off.. i tried everything but i just couldn't get it off so i ended up having to pay a shop to install it :pissed: but it's all good since i finally got it on :D the initial start up sounded the same, but after driving around for a bit and breaking it in it really started to get louder. it gives off a great deep rumble at WOT acceleration and there is no annoying drone in the cabin at freeway cruising speeds...so far i love it, it sounds sooo good. the start up note is beautiful..and the look matches the IS's elegance and classiness...i did feel a slight gain in power nothing tremendous the rpms just like to climb a bit quicker and the pedal feels a bit deeper. but overall i'm real pleased with the sound and look of the exhaust...although there are some problems with the hangers on the exhaust...one of em kept falling off :eek: i had to go buy some rubber clamps and clamp it down to keep it from falling...but other than that i love the sound of it....thanks for the tips on the install appreciate the help..too bad i couldn't get it on myself

will post pics and soundclips when i have time

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.