Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have searched and searched this forum and i can't find a picture of the L-Sportline Exhaust with the oval tip on the stock bumper. I wanted to see how it looked before i get it. Please help me locate a picture. Thanks

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
alphatuff has it. but not with a stock bumper. use her username and the search function. one problem you might have with that exhaust + stock bumper is how much the tip sticks out.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
LexusES300 said:
I have searched and searched this forum and i can't find a picture of the L-Sportline Exhaust with the oval tip on the stock bumper. I wanted to see how it looked before i get it. Please help me locate a picture. Thanks
Just making sure that you know that the L-Sport is quieter than stock! :eek:

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
rllis300 said:
LexusES300 said:
is that true?

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Wilz. I just did a search and found that only 1 person said that. I remember reading in the past (about 1-2 months ago). So let's discredit my statement. :oops: People who have it say it deeper than stock and louder but not "loud and crackly". From what I read its still one of the more quiet systems out there yet has a HP gain.

As for the original question, I haven't seen any pics on a stock bumper either. 8)

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
WiLz said:
rllis300 said:
LexusES300 said:
is that true?
LMAO :lol:

·
Registered
216 Posts
its louder than stock, nice and deep. i have the toyo headers too and pipes are from my greddy exhaust, welded on the Lsportline to the greddy piping and it sounds great looks sweet, and dont think it would fit in the factory cut out cuz it is wider .. and the lsportline exhaust cut out is also wider. so i dun think it would fit.. but who knows..

·
Registered
86 Posts
MrFongMan said:
its louder than stock, nice and deep. i have the toyo headers too and pipes are from my greddy exhaust, welded on the Lsportline to the greddy piping and it sounds great looks sweet, and dont think it would fit in the factory cut out cuz it is wider .. and the lsportline exhaust cut out is also wider. so i dun think it would fit.. but who knows..
Pretty old post. But, anyone know if the Lsportline exhaust fits on a stock bumper. Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
7 Participants
SDLEX
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing