Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am thinking of getting a L-Sportline front bumper and the side skirts with a L-tuned rear bumper lip. (I know the ltuned kits have been discontinued, I will wait for the carson-tuned rear bumper lip...)

Anyone with this setup?

Do you think it will look good? I don't really like the rear bumper lip of the L-Sportline......

Where is a good place to buy them? Cheapest, fastest shipping, and best services etc....??

Thanks in advance....

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
yeah, and here is the thread and pics that The Batmobile post not too long ago.
and.. is there any color called "Crystal White Pearl"?? I thought it's only "Crystal White"??? :roll:

·
Registered
3,795 Posts
yea, but i got the l-tuned sides instead of l-sportsline, i think it looks really clean 8)
good choice, anyways if you want to get a l-sportsline front.. goto carson, they sell for 440, but lextasy.com sells it for 395, so ask around, and if you want real poly-urethane sides/rear wait for carson-tuned, if you want replicas pm altezza_s4 hes got em for you

·
Registered
37,399 Posts
:chill:

the batmobile said:
yea, but i got the l-tuned sides instead of l-sportsline, i think it looks really clean 8)
good choice,

if you want replicas pm altezza_s4 hes got em for you

·
Registered
1,440 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey bros,

Beside the Carson-Tuned rear bumper lip, any other suggestions to go with the L-Sportline front bumper and the side skirts? (no L-Sportline rear bumper lip...)

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts