Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I posted awhile ago about different socal body shops, and I came to conclusion (after visiting 3 of the shops) that T&L was for me (price wise). The thing is, I can never freaking get a hold of Steve, the main guy. I'm in no rush to get it done, but if I could find a place where I can actually talk to the people instead of calling back 3 times/day with no pick-up, I'd appreciate that much more.

Anyways, my main question was if anyone has ever heard of a body shop in El Monte called "L' Monty Body Shop". I just saw a show on speed vision channel, and their shop looked reallllly clean, nice, and legit (a couple cute front desk ladies) ;) . Has anyone ever had experience with this shop, and know about their prices and quality? Just by looking at the shop and how clean kept and HUGE it was, I wanted to give them a visit.

Their site is listed here:
http://www.lmontybodyshop.com/index.html

Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
My friend totaled her 318ti, got a 2000 323ci totalled that got a 04 325i (this was all within like 2 months) and she just got into an accident. She took it to L Monty and I was unable to see the work that they did cuz it was dark out but they damaged her car and removed the 325i badging without her consent!

If you can afford it go to Beverly Hills Auto Body they are AMAZING!

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
uh oh, how bad was the damage? ill have to call and see what they say about mine. what did they price her at?

oh and...no i do not have to money to go to beverly hills haha

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
^ actually come to think about it theyre right up there with the prices of BH auto body. I'd investigate both of them but I cannot attest to L Monty's work as I saw her car in the dark(which is silver... so quality work is not easily seen on the color). I just dont like that they oversprayed a different color onto her car and shaved off her badges and took no responsibility

her damage wasnt too bad. needed a new rim (& new chrome plating) new bumper and repaint of one of the front fenders. She said it was $8,500 they're pretty expensive

Reactions: barret1216

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
stick with T&L.

if his other workets pick up, just ask for his cell phone #. thats what i did. but i dont have it anymore lol or else id give it to you.

-Aaron

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha thanks for the info guys, +rep!

also, onyx, did u go to t&l for repairs or anything? if so, how was it and how much? haha

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
lol dude, i was the first guy to refer u to T&L in ur last thread remember? and like i said, no i havent personally gone there, but u can contact a lot of .netters that have.

most of the ppl that posted on ur last thread have been there, so you should try to talk to those people again.

-Aaron

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
If u want to reach steve call after 2PM. Thats when he is actually in the shop. Yea i dont ahve his Cell number anymore either. But Steve is da man!

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha i knew i recognized ur name from somewhere! my bad onyx,thanks tho!

ill keep in mind to call steve after 2, thanks fellas

1 - 9 of 9 Posts