61 - 80 of 92 Posts

·
Boosted Troll
1,360 Posts
uh oh.. order placed ;)

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Realized I didn't close the loop on the cap.

Eddie lived up to his commitment to his customer and made things right with the Koyo's bad with the cap. Rarely do I see this level of customer service with the aftermarket. Here's a sincere thank you Eddie.

If you need a radiator - don't look any further than THMotorsports and Koyo.

·
Vendor
5,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Realized I didn't close the loop on the cap.

Eddie lived up to his commitment to his customer and made things right with the Koyo's bad with the cap. Rarely do I see this level of customer service with the aftermarket. Here's a sincere thank you Eddie.

If you need a radiator - don't look any further than THMotorsports and Koyo.
Thank you so much!

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
Did some research. Any of the 90's v8 landcruiser caps are only .9 bar (13psi) . It even says it right on the cap. I know because I just got a cap. Part number 16401-54750

Just as a heads up.

Ahh...forgot to post pics.

View attachment 29917

View attachment 29918

Radiator is working out GREAT. OEM fit, better than OEM finish, and just flat out works. Drop it in and off you go. Car doesn't really take perceptibly longer to heat up in the mornings, but granted I'm in So-Cal with super mild climate.

black86's was spot on in his recommendation to use a 90's v8 landcruiser cap. ~$10 from dealer and confirmed to be 1.1 bar.

·
Boosted Troll
1,360 Posts
shoot! i finally did mine on easter while i was working :) fit like a damn glove! holes lined up perfect and the bottom rad hose neck didnt interfere with the fan shroud in the slightest. and i got a HKS D1 rad cap(1.1 bar) which fits awesome.

thanks again!!

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Did some research. Any of the 90's v8 landcruiser caps are only .9 bar (13psi) . It even says it right on the cap. I know because I just got a cap. Part number 16401-54750

Just as a heads up.
I swear mine says 1.1 on the cap. Lemme re-take a look at it tonight.

·
Registered
5,273 Posts
Still in stock?

Do you guys have any 1.1 Bar caps that would fit? I haven't had much luck finding any other than the HKS D1 limited edition. If you have one that would work I'd be interested in that also. You have the HKS one on your website so I mainly wanted to confirm that if I ordered it it would be a 1.1 bar.

I really wanted a TRD cap but all I can find are 1.3 bar. And after searching I dont think they made a 1.1 bar...

61 - 80 of 92 Posts