Lexus IS Forum banner

21 - 40 of 92 Posts

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
don't order from robearracing.com, they sent me the wrong (cheaper) blitz radiator cap and used usps instead of ups for which i paid $10 shipping for. hate online purchasing from nonreputable sources. wtf. hope they respond so i can get a full refund...

·
Vendor
5,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
don't order from robearracing.com, they sent me the wrong (cheaper) blitz radiator cap and used usps instead of ups for which i paid $10 shipping for. hate online purchasing from nonreputable sources. wtf. hope they respond so i can get a full refund...
I wish you the best of luck. I know [email protected] personally from doing business back in the day. I am sure its just an error, because he was always a good guy.

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
I wish you the best of luck. I know [email protected] personally from doing business back in the day. I am sure its just an error, because he was always a good guy.
actually he got back to me and i sent the cap back, just waiting for the refund. he promised full refund, i was going to update when it was finished. thanks, he does sound like a good guy

·
Vendor
5,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
21 - 40 of 92 Posts