Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Looks like everyone here bought out the Konigs. Has anyone have any opinions on the MILLE 1000 brand of wheels sold from tirerack.com?

Paul

·
Registered
253 Posts
Yea I like the the Mille Miglia Spyder
I wanted the Konig Reign too but they are all gone.
I am getting a wheel/tire package from tire rack:16" mille miglia spyder and blizzak mz-01 for 914.00 delivered. They are good enough for me, I should only have them on for 4 months or so(i hope!!).

·
Registered
537 Posts
I just talked to DTD about my Konig Reign/Michelin Pilot Alpin order. While I was at it I asked about the status of the Konig Reign wheels. The guy said that DTD wasn't taking any new orders for them, but that their retail stores may be continuing to sell them (Discount Tire stores). So, if you want these wheels and live anywhere close to a Discount Tire store you may be in luck. No guarantee that you'll get them for the same $100 clearance price that some of us lucky dogs got, but hey, the wheels are still cool!

Good luck!
Rob

------------------
2001 IS300
Spectra Blue Mica/Ivory
LS, LD, HH, SR, 17" wheels
2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
4.7L, QuadraDrive, UpCountry
Patriot Blue, Fully loaded

[This message has been edited by MNSpectraBlueIS (edited October 02, 2000).]

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey,

I just ordered my set of mille miglia spidyers and blizzak mz-01 winter tires. I think It looks GOOD, here is a mock up.

[This message has been edited by paulwu (edited October 02, 2000).]

·
Registered
253 Posts
Originally posted by paulwu:
Hey,

I just ordered my set of mille miglia spidyers and blizzak mz-01 winter tires. I think It looks GOOD, here is a mock up.

It looks like we picked a nice combo, didnt we!!What size did you get? 16 or 17? And what was the total price for you??

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got th 16" wheel/tires. It totaled $925 for me for some reason. Different shipping costs?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Originally posted by paulwu:
I got th 16" wheel/tires. It totaled $925 for me for some reason. Different shipping costs?

Yea paul...I think I am closer to the warehouse than you..they only had that tire/wheel combination in stock in the Indiana warehouse, the only thing with your mock up picture is that there is no way that the tires/rims are actually going to look THAT sweet on our cars since the pic seems to show a lager size rim and a lower profile tire then we are actually getting. but hey, what the heck do i know!! I guess we will just have to see when we put them on. I will get mine thursday, I will tell you how they look.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey nuts,

I realized that when i was cutting in the picture, I actually used a smaller image than the stock 17" but i didn't change the tires so it looks low profile...It gives us a general Idea though.... Tell me how it works out when you get it. Mine should be coming in later this week.

Paul

[This message has been edited by paulwu (edited October 03, 2000).]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts