Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In my Cwest u see right to the radiator i think thats what it is and u see the 2 metal pipings and all that gunk whats a good way to transform that into something ok looking. And no i cant buy a turbo with front mounted intercooler yet!

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
I guess that is why I don't understand why someone would buy a kit like Hippo or Cwest without a turbo kit. Not a flame just an opinion. I think those kits are made for turbo cars and they simply don't look the same without one.

·
Premium Member
5,099 Posts
Wxman said:
I guess that is why I don't understand why someone would buy a kit like Hippo or Cwest without a turbo kit. Not a flame just an opinion. I think those kits are made for turbo cars and they simply don't look the same without one.
That is easy for someone who is boosted to say... :D

Anyway, I bought mine because I really like the way it looks and the fact it is quite rare here in the states...

But you are right, Wxman, I had planned on going FI well before the purchase was made, and this feb. that plan will be realized... 8)

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
Phillzpeed said:
Wxman said:

Anyway, I bought mine because I really like the way it looks and the fact it is quite rare here in the states...

But you are right, Wxman, I had planned on going FI well before the purchase was made, and this feb. that plan will be realized... 8)
Philz, honestly I respect that. I think building a car is about a vision and realizing it. When people "talk" about going f/i and get c-west or hippo, then that is kind of wierd to me. It needs the IC to look right or you will be showing off you radiator!!! I can't wait to see your car when it is done. It already looks great my friend!

·
Premium Member
5,099 Posts
Wxman said:
Phillzpeed said:
Wxman said:

Philz, honestly I respect that. I think building a car is about a vision and realizing it. When people "talk" about going f/i and get c-west or hippo, then that is kind of wierd to me. It needs the IC to look right or you will be showing off you radiator!!! I can't wait to see your car when it is done. It already looks great my friend!
Thanks Wxman, your compliment means alot, especially coming from you! I also cannot wait... :D

So excited to be finally be boosted soon...

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Wxman said:
I agree, but those kit does awfully nice though.

-Ringo

1 - 15 of 15 Posts