Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well two months with my IS and I've only seen 2 others in my travels here in NJ. One was on the Turnpike near New Brunswick and one was at a show in Englishtown. Who is from the NJ, NY, PA, DC area? I organized an Acura Legend group; maybe we could get an IS3 thing going here! Hope to see you guys (and girls) on the road....thumbs up to all

Mark

·
Registered
187 Posts
Im from North Edison, I have had my IS since July 25 and in my travels I have yet to see one on the road at the same time as me. But all in all in other cars and walking around I only night have seen 3. I'm with you, it is kinda lonely around here. Keep posting about forming a group.

-G

·
Registered
287 Posts
No wonder you don't see me: I am way up North (around Livingston). So my drive is mostly on I-280. I haven't seen a single one this month (well... except for mine
)

·
Registered
424 Posts
Hey Lost_Soul, I work in Livingston so you might have seen my Spectra Blue a few times in the last 2 months.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'm in Montclair and strangely, I was driving down Grove St. and saw a white IS, we both kinda stared in disbelief as we passed.

Never seen another. Kinda lonely.

But from the looks and comments I get, I don't mind.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I think i'm the exception to this rule....i'm from Garfield (Bergen County) right near Passaic, Paterson, Paramus) I have a White IS3 (fully loaded) also a good friend of mine from Garfield has A white one Thne there's two kids from Hackensack with them one yellow the other white there's also a black one in Garfield and lastly there is another one in Hasbrouck Heights which is again white none of these towns I have mentioned are more than five minutes from me.....the good thing is we really don't run into each other much and mine and the yellow one are the only with mods.....I hae 19" Dazzmatiz rims and H&R springs and he has the H&R's as well as 19" rims but they are from Japan

·
Registered
56 Posts
Yo, dt1313, I think I've seen you crusin' around in your white IS300 before. How do I know? Well, I happen to reside in the same town you're from; Garfield.

Just the other night, I stopped by Dunkin' Doh's (Outwater Lane) at night to get some coffee, and I think I saw your car parked there. If that was you, I like those rims. Pretty phat looking.

Check you out later.

-z

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
hey Zar it probaly was me i stop there once in a while what kinda car do you drive ? is it an IS.....maybe i've seen you around...hey maybe we could get together and b.s. about the IS3 good talkin to ya

·
Registered
287 Posts
Prof and Pelucidor,

Haven't seen any one of you guys. Too bad. Actually, I haven't seen any since I got the car and only saw 2 before. Makes you feel exclusive, doesn't it
If 3 people don't completely twist their heads to look at the car, I think it's a bad day

·
Registered
56 Posts
dt1313,

Well, I kinda figure it was you, since you mentioned Garfield. I noticed your IS300 with projector lights - right? I think I also noticed a little rust inside the tip of the exhaust. Not a big deal or anything, but, overall, it was indeed a nice looking white IS300.

About me now. No, I don't own a Lexus IS300 yet. I was debating on whether to get an auto IS300 or the Acura Type-S, but all that changed eventuall. So, I'm going to wait for the stick version of the Lexus IS300 to come. In the meantime, I'm driving a '95 Honda Accord.

Alright, buddy, I hope you have fun with your Lexus, just don't abuse it if you know what I mean. I'll see ya around. P'z

-z

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wuzzup, ZAR. juss like u i'm also contemplating whether or not to get an IS or da ACURA TYPE-S. but now i'm sure i'm gettin da IS. i've been a LEX fan since 92. i was plannin to get dat new GS430, but dayamn dat's a lil too much fo me at da moment. in any case da IS is more fo me. by da way KEEP ME POSTED ABOUT DAT IS300 MEETIN/CLUB thingy. i should be gettin mine by oct. or nov. by da way i'm here at jersey city...so far i've seen two white ones, yellow, and a black one. hope to see ya'll in da streets...payce out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts