Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was cruising along 1960 (NE Houston), when an RSX Type S and a new Civic Si HB pull up next to me at the light. Seems like they were racing against each other. I decided to have a little fun myself. As soon as the light turned green, the RSX and I stayed about the same, and the Si seemed gasless. So it was basically the RSX and I. We were steady going side by side until I shifted to 4th when I started pulling about 2 car lengths. I waved bye :shame: and ended off with 2 kills :chill:

·
Legacy Mod
6,093 Posts
Seriously put your post where they are supposed to go or mods can just delete it to save time... I would since the you act like the rules don't apply to you...

djizzy said:
lilaznboi said:
djizzy said:
What counts is the kill, not the forum.... :shame:
stfu newbie...play by the rules or don't play at all...
Looks who's talking... :shame:

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
OMG, hehehe.makes me proud that u beat the Integra....whoopps i meant RSX........ me gonna try next time............i dosent really matter if itz the wrong forum since is good news 4 all of us here in is300.net...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
115 Posts
OUZO Power said:
djizzy said:
I shifted to 4th when I started pulling about 2 car lengths
I still favour the RSX over the IS but anything can happen. But 2 car lengths in 1 gear and in 4th???? That's extream.
2 Car lenths!!! wow... In fourth!!! You have the Fastest stock IS300 EVER!!!

God this forum is a joke!!! HHAAAA :shame:

·
Legacy Mod
6,093 Posts
HEY HEY HEY
It’s not the board, seriously this shit happens it’s not the car but the moron behind the wheel that gets beat so bad, I have stuffed a couple of RSX and Celica GTS’s down because they didn't know how to drive. --I don't really count those though.

Black RSX said:
OUZO Power said:
djizzy said:
I shifted to 4th when I started pulling about 2 car lengths
I still favour the RSX over the IS but anything can happen. But 2 car lengths in 1 gear and in 4th???? That's extream.
2 Car lenths!!! wow... In fourth!!! You have the Fastest stock IS300 EVER!!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
OUZO Power said:
Black RSX said:
haha have you ever been to the RSX board?
You mean like ClubRSX.com... that place is crap too.. I never post there... I just try to sort through all the BS to find "Some" info. Sorta like here... I know people that own IS300s that laugh at all the shit on here...

:shame:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Yes ClubRSX posts some out of this world stuff. Alot of mag racers in there. This board is alot more tame than them. But if you see the odd insane IS with 19' Crome rims raping everything in site and being posted here it's usually a sub 18 year old that either had his parents buy them the car or are driving there parents car.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
About this Discussion
35 Replies
16 Participants
Black RSX
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing