Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He made a bad decison and bought a CL. Now he's sadly regretting it and only justifies the CL being better than the IS is it's slight faster speed. The CL has quite a bit more horsepower, so what do you expect ?? The CL to be slower genius ?? Now I'm voting a YES for you getting lost ! I'd like to get some other votes .

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
kick me out because i don't have the same car as you? omg that makes sense.

i cannot believe how riled up some of you get

i'll say this one last time for the record, then no more: THE IS300 IS A NICE CAR. I ALMOST BOUGHT ONE.

yes, ban me because i didn't.

sheesh

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Last time I read this website it said it was for IS300 owners, hence the web address IS300.net Did you lose your way somewhere on the way to a Honda/Acura website ??

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Easier to ignore the posts if you don't like someone's style. You gotta just laugh at all this...

He's just the class instigator - pesky but harmless.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Originally posted by disintegration:
Last time I read this website it said it was for IS300 owners, hence the web address IS300.net Did you lose your way somewhere on the way to a Honda/Acura website ??
Disintegration, the gnats add some spice to the board! IS300.net is not *just* for owners...

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cardinal, why don't you and your buddy Geoff go take a ride in your IS. He might enjoy it. p.s. don't forget your seatbelt ..

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Originally posted by disintegration:
Cardinal, why don't you and your buddy Geoff go take a ride in your IS. He might enjoy it. p.s. don't forget your seatbelt ..
man, grow up

cardinal just realizes that i'm screwing with y'all

most realize this

i'm not expecting any popularity awards

well, maybe a few

·
Registered
626 Posts
I am not one to ask someone to leave. In fact I agree with Cardinal. Geoff has added a lot of spice and kick this forum up and heated.

I just believe Geoff is a little blind in some respect. He thinks we are babys when we defend out car and are so uptight when someone talks bad about the IS.

I believe I have proven that Geoff is as just uptight about his little CLS as we are about our IS.

I do not believe you need to be an owner to post in this forum, but I do believe a little respect should be granted to those of us who love the IS hence the title of this forum.

Thank you.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Originally posted by geoff:
kick me out because i don't have the same car as you? omg that makes sense.

i cannot believe how riled up some of you get

i'll say this one last time for the record, then no more: THE IS300 IS A NICE CAR. I ALMOST BOUGHT ONE.

The CL S is a nice car as well. I almost bought one. Which is why I try to make my point with you. Be happy in your choice and respect others for their choice.

yes, ban me because i didn't.

sheesh

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Originally posted by ISFAN:
I am not one to ask someone to leave. In fact I agree with Cardinal. Geoff has added a lot of spice and kick this forum up and heated.

I just believe Geoff is a little blind in some respect. He thinks we are babys when we defend out car and are so uptight when someone talks bad about the IS.

i don't want the other thread to carry into this one, but i want to address one area you fail to recognize.

u made a claim about my car that wasn't true. of course i will defend that. that doesn't mean i'm uptight. i would expect u to do the same if i said, say, i saw an is300 get beat by a ford explorer. if u want to bash looks, etc., go ahead. just don't post lies.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Let me get one things clear Geoff, I do not want to ban you. Far from it. In fact I enjoy your spice, but just thought you were getting over the edge on some of the owners.

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Originally posted by ISFAN:
Let me get one things clear Geoff, I do not want to ban you. Far from it. In fact I enjoy your spice, but just thought you were getting over the edge on some of the owners.
well, thanks for clearing that up, but honestly, if u cannot stand me, don't read me. it's very literally that simple. posting false stories just agitates things, and then you ppl have to deal with more of me.

anyhoo, big hug now bruddah

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I strongly believe that everyone is entitled to their opinion.....i.e. when sticking to their opinions and not start attacking someone else....

I personally think that geoff is ok.....The comments he makes are usually quite true, but somehow the way he expresses them may have undoubtedly offend some members.....

If indeed anyone gets offended by ANY opinions, just try and ignore them......

Remember, it always takes at least 2 to start a war......

·
Registered
79 Posts
Wow, dis, that was close to a textbook RFC Troll. Would have been better if You had followed with YBT, YHL, HAND. Although it would only qualify if you hadn't been personal in that attack.

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
in my own defense, i have gone out of my way on this board to provide some technical info/real info at times, so i'm not just messin' with y'all

mostly i am tho

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
No kicking out...boot him...I'll leave too and I consider myself to be a devoted IS owner, although I rarely have anything to add to a conversation.

Just enjoy the difference of opinions...make fun of him if you want...he is grown up and can take it.

Booting people is the wrong thing...if he hates it here he'll leave...I think we'd miss ole Geoff.

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Originally posted by Agent Smith:
No kicking out...boot him...I'll leave too and I consider myself to be a devoted IS owner, although I rarely have anything to add to a conversation.

Just enjoy the difference of opinions...make fun of him if you want...he is grown up and can take it.

Booting people is the wrong thing...if he hates it here he'll leave...I think we'd miss ole Geoff.
smith, give some of these folks some humor lessons, willya?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Look,
When Geoff first started posting in this forum, I think that everyone (including Geoff) will admit that he acted like the north end of a south-bound horse.

There was a lot of name-calling (from both parties) and general bashing going on.
Teg and Tony did an excellent job of locking out the off-topic arguments and overall stuff that clearly was not the purpose of this forum.

THINGS HAVE CHANGED. Look over the last few posts and topics. His attitude has changed as well as many others' toward him. You may not "get" his attempts at humor, hell most of the time I don't, but to call for a witch hunt is over the line.

All he did was say that he didn't believe the story. Is that a crime? I take EVERYTHING in forums with a grain of salt.
Let's not start banning anyone. It's been said over a million different times. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T READ IT. Let TEG and Tony do thier jobs (as they have been) of moderating this forum. If it's against the rules, or simply malicious, they'll handle it.

Until then, just take a breath. . .
He likes his car, you like your car, and I like my car . . .

Freedom of Speech . . . 2 Live Crew . . . eminim (spelling). . . edited lyrics. . . computer games that do not show blood. . . no more rated "R" movies. . . ban on foreign import cars because other countries don't have the same idealistic view as the US. . . where does it end??

(damn this got long)

------------------
Perception IS Reality

[This message has been edited by Almost There (edited October 08, 2000).]

·
Registered
107 Posts
isnt this the IS300.net ?
why do i see some Chasing Lexus Type S around here then?
to me, IS and CL are totally two different cars and geoff and those CL drivers trying to compare them together everyday? haha this is funny huh?
maybe i'm wrong or what?
someone correct me if i'm wrong...

[This message has been edited by Love My Silver IS300 (edited October 08, 2000).]

·
Registered
107 Posts
have you wondering why there are more boring posts than those usual exciting posts? its because someone is trying to mess up this great forum... you guys should know who those people i'm talking about right? if not... look around and find out yourself...

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.