Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Interior Handling Expert
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I was told at SoundAdvice/Tweeter that Kenwood has scrapped the whole KVT915 because they couldn't get all the features to work correctly. :x

Has anyone else heard this? Any info is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Alex

·
Registered
355 Posts
I was at CES and I saw the 915. Kenwood worked out the software glitch and they should start shipping next month. Two other new models I saw was the 815 and the DDX-7015. The 7015 is a double din model that is one step below the 915 and one step above the 815. It does everything the 915 does except has no built in 5.1DD and does not play DVD-A from what the Kenwood Rep told me. It looked really slick. I think I maybe using that HU for my new setup.

LisnUp is a dealer so he would have more info then me. If you can please lisnup post a pic if you have the new brochure...thanks :D

·
Registered
9,763 Posts
alphatuff said:
I was at CES and I saw the 915. Kenwood worked out the software glitch and they should start shipping next month. Two other new models I saw was the 815 and the DDX-7015. The 7015 is a double din model that is one step below the 915 and one step above the 815. It does everything the 915 does except has no built in 5.1DD and does not play DVD-A from what the Kenwood Rep told me. It looked really slick. I think I maybe using that HU for my new setup.

LisnUp is a dealer so he would have more info then me. If you can please lisnup post a pic if you have the new brochure...thanks :D
You should have taken a pic! :x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.