Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I've been trying to find specs on the System E feature of the Kenwood 8017, what exactly are the specs on this crossover?

More specifically, could I send say.....2500hz and up to one 2-channel amp, 50-2500hz to another 2 channel amp(actually, a bridged 4 channel amp), and 200hz down to a sub amp with this H/U? Also, what slopes can you choose?

I'm not quite sure how all that would work, but I do know depending on if I can use the H/U, it will decide which amps I'll be using, because one amp has the great crossovers I could use, but the other amps put out a little more juice, so if I can use those higher output amps with the H/U crossover, that would be the best of both worlds......

Of course, I could always buy an active crossover for everything, but it would be great to have that crossover already built in for me to use and control from my H/U :>)

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anybody with experience with other Kenwood units that have System E crossover in them? I know plenty of you guys have this unit or the DDX7015! Has anyone used the crossover so they can give me some details as to what is possible?

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
someone pull out there manual or something and read up on this!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts