Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there guys, i purchased this unit about a year ago. And i am tired of the original screen background images that it provides. I was wondering if you could change the BG picture to your own? Has anyone ever done this? It said on www.kenwood.com you could & i lost my manuals for the unit so i am stuck. If anyone has any 411 it would be much appreciated. Thanks

Cody

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
my friend has been trying to figure it out also....theres presets you can change around, but hes trying to make a custom one like they show in magazines for the deck...

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JAEohEN said:
my friend has been trying to figure it out also....theres presets you can change around, but hes trying to make a custom one like they show in magazines for the deck...
Man if he finds out, will you let a brother know? I will do the same if i ever find out! Anyone else got any 411 on this subject?

Cody

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
rhnboi said:
Man if he finds out, will you let a brother know? I will do the same if i ever find out! Anyone else got any 411 on this subject?

Cody
me too! but sadly i dont think its possible on the 7015... on the newer model might be possible... i dont remember reading anything about that in the manual... and i looked all over for something about that, im thinking if its possible you'd have to go in the programming to do so via a laptop or something perhaps?

·
Useless
5,346 Posts
You have your choice of chooseing between 6 preset backgrounds, but I DO NOT know of the ability to add your own. On the 7017 I know that you can play a disc with .jpeg photos and it will display those, but I have not seen a way to store them and display them as background images.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts