Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oneeyejack, I'm not mad at not being a moderator anymore...quite the contrary

kinda disgusted and saddened to see ur lack of caring for the north-east forum. all you do is post in the PL....we dont want a moderator like that for our forum. we are a family in here and have had some really excellent meets and get togethers lately....I thought you were a nice guy when you came down to NY for tobay 2 years ago, and had dinner at PF Changs...do you remember that? what happened to that version of urself? you arent the same person dude...I dont know how the hell you even became a moderator in this forum...you would be better suited to the PL since that is where you spend the majority of your time on this forum anyway

you havent been keeping any peace in here, everyone has been following the rules.....I dont know what the hell you are talking about...STOP THE LOCKS AND LET THE MEMBERS SPEAK THEIR MINDS AND DONT SUPRESS THAT!

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
i really did not appreciate you deleting my thread either oneeyejack.

this isnt about marc and him not being a moderator. this is about the NE as a community which obviously you dont care nor respect. I dont know you personally and I dont judge people by what they post but on who they are in person. I hope if we ever meet you're not like this because you and I will have some serious issues to deal with. This isnt a threat but it really disappoints me on how human beings would deny people's right to speak their minds on a PUBLIC FORUM. I have no ill feelings for you I just feel sorry and I hope you feel better for your actions.

Reactions: FlyGQ4u

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Damn never noticed how anal this was. Its a car forum about cars and the people who drive them. I really can't understand why theres a problem wishing b-days or just talking to each other.

This is the first forum i've been on thats been this anal about strictly on topic. Even supraforums allow wishing bdays.

Reactions: FlyGQ4u

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
i could understand if i someone posted a thread about some random person's bday, but no one did. we simply chose to wish happy bday to a fellow NE family member(and maybe the hottest)....anyways...if we had psoted in the PL, the PL aholes would have ripped on her, asked hr for naked pics, and half the NE guys wouldnt have seen it cause it would have hit page 2 or 3 in the PL in munites. it was simply posted to make someone's day a little better, and so that everyone could wish her a happy bday.

WE ARE THE NORTHEAST. LOVE US OR HATE US, WE ARE A FAMILY, AND WILL STICK UP FOR EACH OTHER. WE ALL MAKE THIS FORUM WHAT IT IS. IF WE DIDNT CARE, WE WOULDNT BE HERE.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
You must show some love to other members before giving it to whitetezza again.

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
You know how some people are cool when u meet them in real life (the MW guys)
Then there are those who's life revolves around the internet.

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
..some people just dont understand, unless you experience the NE Fam in real life. I havent been here that long, but, from what I have experienced so far.. I'm very happy to be part of the NE Fam.

More and bigger things are coming this way.. from the IS300 Calendar to us rocking the NE-IS300 shirts @ lexfest. We bring it when we do things!

·
Registered
475 Posts
I may be new to the forum.....But this is what I think and I have nothing agaisnt you......You may live in the Northeast and be the the moderator of this forum, but you really aren't a part of the NE Fam.....You can't relate to what we do for each other....You haven't experienced the NE Luv....lol......We've had some great times and are always down to help each other out.....:approve:

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
i have nothing against oneyedjack, or anyone on here. he is just doign his job, which i respect him for. as far as the NE is concerned, we all have to step back and realize this isnt the NY/NJ forum. is here for everyone, including ma, nh, me, ri, vt.....i just wish members besides the NY/Nj ones got more involved. for instance lexfest....only one member north of ny city showed up, aka peter. props to him for driving 10 hours to get there. and i know de would have came if he wasnt overseas. i wish we could get more people involved, all thsi fighting isnt getting us there.

can someone post the northeast forum rules so we can all read them?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.