Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
The previous owner of your car probably had it worked on at that place and they stuck on a sticker.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Cleo said:
ÜberPhLuBB said:
The previous owner of your car probably had it worked on at that place and they stuck on a sticker.
:roll:
I nominate this for POTY.

You knew right? You know everything bout your car? 1337.

Nice post padding BTW. Forget typing, lets just up that post count.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
how can you not know that all toyota are made by Kanto... its got that huge sticker under the hood, also the lights are made by kyoto...

Matt 8)

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
frylai said:
how can you not know that all toyota are made by Kanto... its got that huge sticker under the hood, also the lights are made by kyoto...

Matt 8)
I've seen the Kyoto logos on the lights, but that's not the same as Kanto (at least it's not the same word, I'm not arguing it's not the same company as that could be).

In any case, Cleo didn't reply because he has nothing to argue about.

·
Registered
819 Posts
ÜberPhLuBB said:
frylai said:

Matt 8)
I've seen the Kyoto logos on the lights, but that's not the same as Kanto (at least it's not the same word, I'm not arguing it's not the same company as that could be).

I didn't reply because you are a moron...everyone on this forum knows about kanto, except for newbies and you, stupid dumbass. you've been on this forum longer than i have and posted twice as many times and you didn't know about kanto...sad, so sad
:boring:

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Cleo said:
ÜberPhLuBB said:
frylai said:

Matt 8)

I didn't reply because you are a moron...everyone on this forum knows about kanto, except for newbies and you, stupid dumbass. you've been on this forum longer than i have and posted twice as many times and you didn't know about kanto...sad, so sad
:boring:
The only thing you know about is wangs in your ass.

You know dick.

Sorry TylerB.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
arrhhhhh, what we on about now? did I say anything wrong? Kyoto is what I have seen on Lights, Denso are the Sprak plugs and most of the Engine Wiring stuff, Kanto makes the Body Parts...so on so on, they are all Made in Japan!!! ..lolz... :D

Matt 8)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts