Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've decided to go with the Kaminari Front and Rear but would like some opinions of which sides and spoilers (decklids) flow best with the Kaminari?

oh yeah this is for a Solar Yellow IS, if that makes any difference

thanks

·
Registered
703 Posts
So I've decided to go with the Kaminari Front and Rear but would like some opinions of which sides and spoilers (decklids) flow best with the Kaminari?

oh yeah this is for a Solar Yellow IS, if that makes any difference

thanks
Vizage sides and for spoiler TRD replica or Kaminari/Hippo Sleek Spoiler

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i also have some dark tint on the rear window how hard is it to remove the tint and not mess up the de-icer(froster) lines? any suggestions?

since i can hardly see the brake light in day-light i just dont want to get a
ticket from the cops here...

thanks for any input

·
Registered
703 Posts
i also have some dark tint on the rear window how hard is it to remove the tint and not mess up the de-icer(froster) lines? any suggestions?

since i can hardly see the brake light in day-light i just dont want to get a
ticket from the cops here...

thanks for any input
Tint has to "sweat" off

So yeah good luck google it

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'd agree with the Vizage sides, I'm planning on the Kaminari front with Vizage sides and rear like endless_ma70. The Kaminari rear is fine but I don't care much for the sideskirts, sounds like the same boat your in.

I personally prefer a real subtle spoiler like the stock one, especially since the styling of that kit is pretty clean and simple, nothing too wild; that's just my taste though.

·
Latex salesman
5,633 Posts
Here's a few pics of my Kaminari front with Vizage sides & rear......

·
Latex salesman
5,633 Posts
Just remember that Kaminari is the source. Very rarely do websites like this have these kits in stock. They take your order and then they go straight to Kaminari who will most likely ship you the kit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts