Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On a $2 scratch ticket...I'm taking you all out to lunch.
:lol: (Just kidding, i spent all my money on my xbox.)

Whats the most u've ever won?

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
Sweet man. Im getting an xbox soon. Lookin forward to it.

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
DJPoop said:
dude, get the XBox Live kit too so i'll have someone to play with god damn it. All my loser friends have PS2...

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
kinddog said:
DJPoop said:
dude, get the XBox Live kit too so i'll have someone to play with god damn it. All my loser friends have PS2...
What is that...I've heard of it.

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
How much is it? Is it played over phone lines or cable? Can you play all games?

Edumacate me please.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
I can never win more than $10. My roommate and I have a change jar we cash in every month. we usually get about $50 worth of tickets, and never win shit. oh well, its just extra change I normally would have tossed in the tip cup at dunkin donuts, so no big loss.

There is one hatian dude at my work that wins several hundred every week. He swears he doesn't play that often, and has some techinique he uses. He is so full of shit, but he wins more than me.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
isthrizzy said:
I can never win more than $10. My roommate and I have a change jar we cash in every month. we usually get about $50 worth of tickets, and never win shit. oh well, its just extra change I normally would have tossed in the tip cup at dunkin donuts, so no big loss.

There is one hatian dude at my work that wins several hundred every week. He swears he doesn't play that often, and has some techinique he uses. He is so full of shit, but he wins more than me.
You dont work at Gourmet Farms do you?

Edit: Only reason I ask is cause I used to know a Hatian that had the same luck. He'd keep telling me what numbers to play and he'd win, but I'd always loose. :(

·
Registered
8,105 Posts
Never really played much, but I went to college for free (up until my GPA went below 3.0 :( ) thanks to those that do play. Thanks for the free college everyone!

·
Registered
28,808 Posts

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Truckzilla said:

Zero.

I work for my money, thank you. I don't indulge myself in taxes disguised as games.

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
geoff said:
Truckzilla said:

Zero.

I work for my money, thank you. I don't indulge myself in taxes disguised as games.
You just never win. Deal with it.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
geoff said:
Truckzilla said:

Zero.

I work for a living! Have two jobs to support my gambling...j/k.
I buy a ticket once in a blue moon, just to see if its my lucky day.
Except during the summer when some friends put toghether 100 bucks and buy until we loose or strike it rich....we always loose though. :cry:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
About this Discussion
36 Replies
20 Participants
piesfinder
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing