·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2006 lexus is 250 awd
-flowmasters, new center pipe and new exhaust tips
-blacked out badges and emblems
-blacked out front grill
-15% tint on front 10% on back(want to go darker on back)
-fake shark antenna
-light matte black sprayed taillights (cops around me are ridiculous for going to dark)
- 18x8.5 inch TSW Donington's on Toyo HP all weather tires(driving in snow up at school)
-rear spoiler lip
-getting 20mm spacers on the rear to fill out space
WANT TO:
-paint brake calibers red
-drop it a few inches with lowering springs
-new hids and fog lights
-wald spoiler
ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS AND COMMENTS VERY APPRECIATED

[http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/7702489882/in/photostream

·
Registered
7,236 Posts
the very very first thing you should do is... get those spacers and lower the car ;)

I would debadge the rear and leave the "L"... your car is black so the holes left from the emblems won't show as much.

You should also consider a used GFX body kit that is already painted black (cheap and easy).

And I wouldn't go red on the calipers... that's a bit played out... black with white decals looks much classier :approve:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Everything looks real nice. Skip the springs and go straight for coilovers! I agree with not painting the caliPers red and painting them black instead. It will look a lot cleaner and not as contrived.
Good luck, keep it clean!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sounds good. looks like i will be getting spacers this week along with an estimate for springs/coilovers. What kind do you recommend? And yes now that i think of it the calipers do seem a little bit much. Keep it nice and clean

·
Registered
66 Posts
gfx kit and BC racing or megan LP coilovers will close the gap from tires to fenders with no problems. instead of spacers would you consider new rims with more aggresive spec so you dont need spacers? Jdm visors are also nice. i mostly see wald spoiler with other lip kits like vertex, wald, or ings. not sure if it would be too big for just a GFX. 2011/12 head lights is also a plus.

·
Registered
14 Posts
It may seem a bit gaudy to you but i painted my calipers purple (did it myself for $15 took 2.5 hours and i was just goofing around) i have black paint.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts