Lexus IS Forum banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Damn! Those are sweet cars you and your friends have. You guys must be rich -- not to disrespect you guys. Man, I wish I had friends that have cars like you and friends. All my friends have is Hondas, Acuras and just 1 bimmer.

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
Roswell said:
:eek: Sweet cars... I wish I could be part of your gang 8) !! You must be turning lots of heads when cruising all together with your friends!! Clean IS, nice way to represent the Japanese among all your Germans!!

BTW, we both got the same last name... are you "ChaoChow"??

britwannabe said:
ever heard of window tint
I might be wrong, but I don't think window tinting is legal in SF??
my name is Lam and Im Chiu Chow as well, going up to Shantou to visit my grand pa on Saturday..

·
Registered
266 Posts
Jesus!!! looking at those pix....makes you realize the the IS is WAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY outclassed by the Germans..... :eek:

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
Nice pics!
A few people mentioned the rims on the Audi touchin' nuts...I'd have to agree with them. Those wheels are ugly. The rest of the Audi looks nice though.
The bimmers and the Mercedes look really nice.

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
lol this is a funny post.

Im stuck here in Dallas with all euros. All my friends here have VW, BMW, Porsche and Audi.

You seem to be the only Japanese car like me :)

Its ok tho, its good to be different eh? :)

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
TRD328 said:
Roswell said:
:eek: Sweet cars... I wish I could be part of your gang 8) !! You must be turning lots of heads when cruising all together with your friends!! Clean IS, nice way to represent the Japanese among all your Germans!!

BTW, we both got the same last name... are you "ChaoChow"??

britwannabe said:
ever heard of window tint
I might be wrong, but I don't think window tinting is legal in SF??
my name is Lam and Im Chiu Chow as well, going up to Shantou to visit my grand pa on Saturday..
What a small world :crazy: !! BTW, your car is so sweet... I knew "Chiu Chow nang" have good taste :wink: !! Have a nice trip to Shantou!!

61 - 69 of 69 Posts