Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well.....

You probably think I don't even have an IS....I didn't think so either !!
But it's finally here. It's still only 80% done but still nasty. Pics are a little dark but you'll get the idea. Since the kit is not fully done and the manufacturer doesn't want full size pics, I'll have to wait to post the full ups.

Mark

http://a1060.g.akamai.net/f/1060/597/30minutes/www.zing.com/picture/p5c6e24faf67c5995290d9b8cb96080a6/fe93dcec.jpg.orig.jpg
http://a1060.g.akamai.net/f/1060/597/30minutes/www.zing.com/picture/pc95d6f8ed81525b8372bbd929e84c100/fe93dcdb.jpg.orig.jpg
http://a1060.g.akamai.net/f/1060/597/30minutes/www.zing.com/picture/pa88dab31d2fb4949fe3b970af244bf9e/fe93dcce.jpg.orig.jpg

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
sup mark.. sorry u couldn't make it out... but im sure we'll meet up this weekend in englishtown... btw..ur ride is lookin' GOOD!!!

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
Sschweet IS300. Do you have any more pics? Some that are further away? What internal mods do you have? All I notice are I/H/E. Questionable about the headers, but if you do have aftermarket ones, what brand are they?

I gave u 5 stars for that nice IS of yours.

-crontab -l

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
Originally posted by crontab:
Sschweet IS300. Do you have any more pics? Some that are further away? What internal mods do you have? All I notice are I/H/E. Questionable about the headers, but if you do have aftermarket ones, what brand are they?

I gave u 5 stars for that nice IS of yours.

-crontab -l

i think theyre stock headers..

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah...

Everything is stock under the hood except the intake. It sounds and pulls great with the Toyomoto cat-back. Thanks for the words

Mark

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
Looks good man.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
I'm sure its been covered, but its convenient.....who makes those eye lids?

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Eyelids are Erebuni but I carved them out with a Dremel. The cover was painted SBM by the shop who sprayed the kit. Always leave it to a pro....

Mark

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Hey Mark car looks awesome!!!.....I really like the kit...Best of Luck....I'm still looking for that wheel and tire....I know you're going to Carlisle so good luck....hit me with a [email protected]'ll hopefully be in Englishtown this weekend(Sun.)...Dan

·
Registered
14 Posts
mrmark. noticed that you have lexus of cherry hill on your plates....i also bought my IS there. looking to start doing some upgrades...any high recommendations?

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys....

Dan,

I'll see you at one of the shows.

Risk3233,

The manufacterer asked me not to disclose the kit or the company until the kit is finished. It's still missing 4 door panels and the 3 piece spoiler.

w76,

I'll see how cool Lexus of CH is when I get my car back from it's 10k service. They'll probably hit me for the kit, the coilovers, and the intake.....but we'll see. As far as mods....where do you want to start????

Mark

[ May 01, 2001: Message edited by: MrMark ]

·
Registered
38 Posts
Are those Eye Brows from the BMW 3 Series
E46? You said you filed them down with a
Dremel, so it looks like they might work.

Did you order these directly from BMW?
Or are these some kind of Erebuni kit?

Sweet, anyway you slice it.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
They are made for the IS from Erebuni. You can get them for about $50.

Mark

Originally posted by donerb:
Are those Eye Brows from the BMW 3 Series
E46? You said you filed them down with a
Dremel, so it looks like they might work.

Did you order these directly from BMW?
Or are these some kind of Erebuni kit?

Sweet, anyway you slice it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts