Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to share a little of my grief on what happened Tuesday (4/14). I was driving on the 210W on a Tuesday night around 9:20 pm coming home from a friends house. It was a long day, coming home from school and what not, then suddenly, I felt something hit me. An 06 Corolla (23 yr old Asian chick btw) merged right into my lane and practically messed up my entire passenger side. Thank goodness I wasn't injured nor the other driver and good thing the airbags didn't deploy, but once I pulled over to the shoulder and looked at the other side, I was like "F***!!!". Just seeing my passenger side looking like that was really depressing. After countless calls to the insurance company, my representative told me that the other driver admitted fault and that I don't have to spend a penny. I was relieved, however just the hassle of going through all these things is just stupid!!! I took the car to the collision center at my dealer and they said they were going to replace the two door panels and would roughly take about 3 weeks to a month :frustrate. Here's a few pics of the damage (btw its worse in person)...and to my fellow IS drivers, be careful out there...a lot of STUPID drivers that can't drive.

·
Registered
575 Posts
my condolences

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank You fellas!! Gonna be getting her back May 5th...feels like its forever haha.

Ye I'm sorry to hear about your misfortune.

Was the Asian chick at least good looking?
Haha actually she was hot. Big eyes for an asian chick. :p

·
Super Moderator
9,782 Posts
owwwwwwwwch , i kinda feel your pain just got a rock in the windshield on the highway and the rock won....

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well that's better than getting hit by an old sweaty man! lol

Are you getting a courtesy car? If yes, what is it?
LOL. Yes I am, AAA gave me an 08 Toyota Camry. LOL. Not really diggin' it but hey, its just a rental lol. :p

owwwwwwwwch , i kinda feel your pain just got a rock in the windshield on the highway and the rock won....
Thanx bro. Damn I've had that happen to me too, but on my old car. Frustrating things to go through. :pissed:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts