Lexus IS Forum banner

Just swaped -Sport X Front Bumpers.. ..PICS Finally!!!

3K views 41 replies 23 participants last post by  CRB 
#1 ·
Cobian said:
Part Numbers for rear bumper cover only =
sedan 52159-53902
wagon 52159-53904
While we are on the subject... (branched off from other topic) Does any know if the wagon FRONT & REAR bumpers fit on the Sedan... They do have a much more Sportier look, even the front Fogs look better.... I think they both look more aggressive and better than the sedan bumpers...

Any opinions and input is much appreciated.....
I just love the challenge of New Ideas...!!!!!

So has anyone here ever tried this yet????

Joe Z :chill:

#2 ·
Im pretty sure that they dont fit....not totally though.

I think the sedan front bumper looks way better than the sportcross.

#5 ·
Hey everyone...

Am I the first do do this????

The swap is done... I just finished it earlier this morning... and man it looks f'n sweet.... It looks like my car got a face lift.... Did a straight swap of GGP front bumpers with a local member, very easy....no modifications, all bolts lined up in the same places...
The only major differences are that the side markers sit on the bumper and not flush and the fog lights have a completely different housing, more regtangular than square.....
The bottom grill pattern even matches my TRD grill much better...
I hope to have a pic up tonite or tomorrow the latest..

My opinion the bumper has a definite more sporty/mean look to it.. :D

Lata

Joe Z :chill:

#11 ·
Cool idea............I dont think the sport x bumper sits quite as low as the sedan bumper... i think it rides higher.... so perhaps less aero benefit... but it does update the cars look a bit.

PICS???

I have Xpel covers for the fogs too joe pm me...

edgy

#12 ·
ImpulseXvX said:
well..let's see...the bumper for the Sport X is 212.28..that includes the grille, fog lights, side marker lamps, engine under cover and fender liners.
Just wondering???...
I do not think you can get all these parts for $212....
Each piece is sold seperately for sure...Marker lights and grill are same as sedan, but not the fogs....they are the most expensive components in the bumper....

For everyone else i will have pics tomorrow .... sorry for the wait :(

Thanx

Joe Z

#16 ·
i dunno dude...those bumper side orange lense sticksout on the sportcross...not like the one on our 4drs that it just flush w/ the whole bumper... :-?

#18 ·
rlee said:
I will have them up tonite when i get home from work...

-Joe

#20 ·
Ok guys..... Here are the PICS finally!!!!! I think it looks sweet!!!! 8) Especially the bigger lip and the fog lights.....

Before and afters......

[/img]

Joe :chill:

#21 ·
That's a intersting look Joe.... Props on the idea... at this rate, your car is going to be the most modded car on .net in no time.. :lol: :lol:

Got anymore pictures in an angle with full cars showing?

#22 ·
IMO...the TRD emblem has to go....does not look right where it is.

#24 ·
IS300eR said:
did that sign got stick to ur grill while on freeway? :lol:
Dave

Um..... really having a hard time trying to understand what you typed???? :roll:
If you have an opinion on the "bumper" please, lets hear it.... But post something that makes sense....

After all, everyone has an opinion...!!!

Thanx
Joe

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.