Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a guy local who is trying to sell me some (JDM) black headlights and a carbon fiber lip fom his is 300 ...

This lip is From Seibon and the lights are factory from JP.....

I like the black headlights and have never heard of this lip but if they are off a cvoupe will they fit my sporty? I would think the lights would for sure but, not sure about the lip because the bumpers are a little different from my reading.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
also how much are the lights worth? if they are in good shape?

·
Premium Member
6,141 Posts
From what I read the lights will fit, but the lip will not. You could go to the trouble of changing out your front bumper to the sedan bumper and then add the lip to that. But I think out front looks tight as it is.

Not sure what the JDM headlights are worth, but see this thread in the For Sale Forum, Gandy IS350 mentions that he paid $425 http://my.is/forums/showthread.php?t=265926&highlight=jdm+headlight

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sounds like a good deal then, just want to keep the hid and I like my bumper just fine.

Now I am working on wheels but I want deep lips on them, does the ofset in the back actually differ from the is sedan? I know the tires are a little wider but I was thinking about making all 4 the same size, If not a little fatter wont hurt.

·
Premium Member
6,141 Posts
Offset on the sportcross in the rear is 55mm and the sedan is 50mm. Both the sedan and sportcross are 50mm up front.

I want to make mine all the same size as well so I can rotate. I'm not sure what offest will fit on the fronts and backs, hopefully some other people will chime in.

deejaysyke has a "destaggered" setup, check it out here:
http://my.is/forums/showthread.php?t=244646&highlight=offset

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats what I am talking about... But I would like wheels with a larger lip on them (polished) to make it seem a little beefier, add more muscle. The car is built physically like arnold" but has rime like rocky or something. But so far I love the ride and now my wife has been stealing it daily for her commute. Gonna have to lay dow the law! lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts