Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am new to this site I just wanted to say hi and introduce my self. I am from Atlanta Ga I have been in love with the is300 since it came out. I am in the process of purchasing my first one here soon and will have the srt 2.75 kit on is shortly after purchace. I would love any help with ideas or tips on what to do and what not to do.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
welcome to the site and good luck finding your IS. one thing i would definately stay away from is doing anything that "ricey". that belongs on civics. search around, you'll see a lot of cool things people have done. also, try looking at the "photos" tab at the top of the page. good luck

·
Registered
241 Posts
welcome to the site and good luck finding your IS. one thing i would definately stay away from is doing anything that "ricey". that belongs on civics. search around, you'll see a lot of cool things people have done. also, try looking at the "photos" tab at the top of the page. good luck
I'm with Mike on not being to ricey. Have to have your own personal flavor and touch. Have a great time finding the one for you. Also, have fun modding! Take care...and if you need anything...let me know...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice choice on car and kit. Who is doing the install on the srt kit? Local or are you sending the car to Mo?
i will be doing the mods i would love to send it to Mo but maryland is alittle to far away. i pritty much have the entire car design made up but the interior is where i am running out of ideas. most of my parts are coming from vividracing. let see here i will break it down for you guys.

Srt 2.75 kit
veilside body kit
GPE GT7 19" rims
Rotora 14" brakes front and rear
angel eye headlights
jdm tail light covers
Tein flex coilovers with EDFU unit
brian crower stage 3 cam
hks cam gear
+ more not completely done but that is what i have come up with so far

·
Registered
100 Posts
Welcome to the site, I have the same wants as you concerning the turbo kit, but its just too much money!!!

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
Welcome to the site. Let the modding begin. Keep it clean looking and leave the rice to the hondas

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Welcome aboard and I hope your IS project comes out well!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts