Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
I received a call n the caller ID showed Focus on Sight (305) 661-3487 n they were asking me to attend a Lexus survey event n it is for 2hrs n they would pay me $250 dollars. Then they started asking me personal questions which sounded weird n said since I didn't make enough so I can't participate. That doesn't make any sense so I am going to call Lexus Corp. n find out if this is true.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I called Lexus Corp n they said it was legit n sorry about them asking me about my personally info. It is a event held by the local Lexus dealers through a survey agency here in South Fl.

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
fyeung04msm said:
I received a call n the caller ID showed Focus on Sight (305) 661-3487 n they were asking me to attend a Lexus survey event n it is for 2hrs n they would pay me $250 dollars. Then they started asking me personal questions which sounded weird n said since I didn't make enough so I can't participate. That doesn't make any sense so I am going to call Lexus Corp. n find out if this is true.
:lol:
thats a nice thing to say.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't think its the survey company business ask me about my income or my parents income. Its a insult to me n that is not the way to invite someone to a secluded event.

·
2,909 Posts
I did a focus group for the IS after I got it a few months after. $100 tax free!!! Yay!! Worth your time, fun almost.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jiggafett said:
I did a focus group for the IS after I got it a few months after. $100 tax free!!! Yay!! Worth your time, fun almost.
Did they ask for ur income or ur family's income Josh

·
2,909 Posts
I guess so, that's just normal survey kinda stuff anyways. Go make $100!!!

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BaggedIS said:
hmm, if i get a call im just gonna lie and go and do the two hour survey and get some cash..lol...
If I would've known I would have lied also but there is always next time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts