Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Theyve got a a nice article on the new XS turbo kit for our IS3's. It says they are using GT3037 turbos. And its supposed to be CARB certified for us Cali folks. The kit they have in the mag pumps out 350rwhp..but they said the production kit should hit 280rwhp and cost around $6500. I guess thyre main focus is making the kit carb cert which is sweet...too bad the IS in the mag is hideous and the interview by the super street guy sounds like its coming form my 10 year old brother.

theyve also got the 1000hp toyota supra set up that was featured on Super 2NR TV. pretty sweet.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
thats KOO

now sum of you cali folks can boost up

*word*

if i had sum dots i'd give em to ya

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
That does sound cool, but CARB Cert + 280whp no= $6500 :-?

It is probably mostly in the exhaust, it will have a lot of cats and of course in the tuning.

I would take the chances with another kit and have a lot more power for $6500.

Maybe I will change my mind when it comes out.........

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea..throughout the article they were talking about the green..thats a big :shame:

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
green is jus hmmm :whine: .

sh*t for $6,500 and no real upgradeability, I'd rather pay the guy at the emissions $50 bucks each or the cop that pulls you over :lol:

overall the article was dumb and what the hell was up with the corny questions??

I want 10 mins of my life back

·
Registered
10,430 Posts
MrAltezza said:
Whoa :eek: MR.IS300??...good SN, but no cigar. There can only be one ultimate Mris300/altezza :shame:

laterz 8)
hmMm.. :crazy:

·
Premium Member
52,535 Posts
Over 100 rwhp gain and carb legal doesn't sound bad, especially if everything you really need comes with the kit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts