Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me the rims will fits on my IS or not? I ordered from WheelMax.com and they said those rims will fit, but I told them that no one use +35 offset on the IS. Please Help!! I just ordered it today!

·
Registered
683 Posts
those wheels are going to be sticking out of the fender and rubbing. wheelmax will tell you anything to get you to buy from them. i would try to cancel the order.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think so..

noobie said:
those wheels are going to be sticking out of the fender and rubbing. wheelmax will tell you anything to get you to buy from them. i would try to cancel the order.
I see...thank you for your informations! Just want to know..are there any IS owner who actully try the +35 offset rims on yours IS? I like the rims that I've just ordered...I really hope to do something to solve the problem...thank you!

·
Registered
683 Posts
i think one or two owners have gone with an offset that low without a big problem, but with your set up, its gonna be worse, +35 w/ 8.5 wheel which is too wide for the front with the correct offset. if you stay with them, good luck....what wheels did you order, maybe try to find something similar to them

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I have 18 x 7.5 in the front with +35, here's a pic for you too see, btw the tire size is 225/40/18 and dropped on H&R springs. Hope this helps

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WheelMax service is bad...

:( ...I've call them on this morning and try to cancel the order..Wut they told me is the saleman is not there at this time...and I need to leave him a message or try to call back later....!! BUT THEN HE JUST HANG UP!!!.. :bitching: ...Wut kind of service is that?? :-? They told me that the order needs to follow up by the SAME SALES PERSON...!!! :cry: ...I told them I need to cancel it right a way..cux they charge me the mounting and balancing ...if it is too late..then I will get charge by that!!! :pissed: ....I will call again later to see wut happen!!! :whine:...They got super fast sales service..but not for the customer service...cux I've been wait for the line for 30 MINSll: :bitching:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Canceled..

Finally..canceled the order...but they need to charge me $100 for cancelation fees... :bitching:

·
Registered
437 Posts
Re: Canceled..

stv1031 said:
Finally..canceled the order...but they need to charge me $100 for cancelation fees... :bitching:

Just tell them that the salesman lied to you about the offset being correct for the IS300. That is BS.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts