Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

So I just ordered these Wheels they are 19x8.5, offset......well lets just say the guy at the shop said they would fit???? If they don't I'll kick myself in the ass. I asked if the ofset was more than 40 and he called some guy and that guy said yes.... We will see. I am going to call the manufactorer tomorrow and see what it is for myself. If they fit I think my car will look really nice. Tell me if you guys like the rims, I am going to get them in the light silver not the dark.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Those wheels have a 38 offset.. It will be extremely tight.. you may have to shave the front fender. Ther rear shouldn't have problem unless you run really huge tires. I almost got these before I got my Axis Milano.. Keep us posted.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I paid 1800 with tires, I'm not used to tax, I'm from New Hampshire, Sales tax suck.

About the rubbing, do you think they will rub on really sharp turns??? If they do run I'll just have them shaved any good shops in the West Palm Beach Area.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just called HP Racing and your right 38. How the hell do you know that off the top of your head.

I checked out those MAYA STM, those are nice, how come you didn't want to go with 19".

·
Registered
323 Posts
I was going to have to wait like 3 to 4 months at the time, plus I live in Chicago where the streets are cruel to your car. I am now looking to get some other rims in 19", maybe the HP will be an option?? Can you send me some pictures when you install them.

Thanks

CS

·
Registered
384 Posts
03WHITE DID U INSTALL THE FLEX YOURSELF OR DID U PAY A SHOP TO DO IT. HOW MUCH. IS THE EDFC HARD TO INSTALL? DUMMY PROOF?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.