Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey everybody,

I've been in La Jolla for a week now and I'm still getting settled.

I'm loving the fact that there's a local board!!

Can you guys give me any recommendations on local shops that give good prices/service for:

1. Rims. I have the stock 18's. Graphite, thinking of going black to match the car.

2. Shops. I"m thinking of ordering the mirror led signals and maybe oem spoiler, but want a shop that's capable of installing them.

Thanks ahead of time..

·
Registered
202 Posts
Welcome! There is a San Diego meet on April 05,2008 (check the thread San Diego Meet 4/5/08), from there the guys from San Diego should be able to help you out and show you their own mods too!:cool:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah I saw that. I can't go because I'm still relocating down from L.A. and I'll be headed up the night before...

..Thanks for the welcome!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Yo badboy513, care to join us at the San Diego meet on Saturday morning, 4/5/2008? Refer to "San Diego Meet" thread. PM me or just post on that thread, if you are game, I will put you on the list and one of us can help you out with what you are looking for. Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Welcome to SD and to the boards. The group isn't real active but good peeps. We usually do something every 3-4 months. Feel free to organize a meet yourself too.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all the replies!!

I'm looking forward to meeting with you guys soon.

Hopefully, my busy schedule will let me eventually.

I have to miss out on this weekend's meet.

So, back to my original question. Any suggestions on local shops for rims/installing mirror signals??

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
HAHAHA.

Again, thanks for the welcome everybody!!

I have a question. Doesn't anybody actually read the threads??!!

I can NOT make the meet. going back up to L.A. to finish moving my stuff this weekend.

Does anybody have a shop recommendation that can install LED mirror signal covers?

Thank you!

·
Registered
633 Posts
welcome to the board. as with your rims. if you are going after market and considering selling them. can i have first dibs. (ive seen a white is {1st gen} with 2nd gen rims and WOW!)

·
Registered
202 Posts
HAHAHA.

Again, thanks for the welcome everybody!!

I have a question. Doesn't anybody actually read the threads??!!

I can NOT make the meet. going back up to L.A. to finish moving my stuff this weekend.

Does anybody have a shop recommendation that can install LED mirror signal covers?

Thank you!
It's the WELCOME Committees!:) ...you may want to post your specific questions in IS250 Owner's Forum or Inside & Out Thread. Just my 2 cents!:cool:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
welcome to the board. as with your rims. if you are going after market and considering selling them. can i have first dibs. (ive seen a white is {1st gen} with 2nd gen rims and WOW!)
I just got my rims today!

funny. i was just thinking that I want to get rid of my OEM rims.

18"OEM off a 2008 Is250 Liquid Graphite. I don't know the name, but they're like the 5 star pattern, but with spits making it 10 point,if that makes sense...

PM me?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts