Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up i just moved back to orange county i use to go to the meets in las vegas when i was there and i had a 2001 is300 but it got wrecked and i got into the muscle car scene but anyways i just bought a 1998 sc300 lexus i plan on putting a turbo on it and all that just wondering if there are some cool people out around irvine area and if there are some meets and cruises or whatever :)

i know i dont have a IS lexus anymore but hopefully im still wlecome

peace

·
Registered
633 Posts
may not be a IS, but a lexus is still a lexus (and we share the same motor). welcome to the fourms. hope we are able to help out with anything that comes along in the future.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
may not be a IS, but a lexus is still a lexus (and we share the same motor). welcome to the fourms. hope we are able to help out with anything that comes along in the future.
shweet thanks...is there any meets around orange county?

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
shweet thanks...is there any meets around orange county?
Don't think there is a meet coming up around OC but there is one in SD on 4/5 if you don't mind driving. ;)
just keep checking back this forum..

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't think there is a meet coming up around OC but there is one in SD on 4/5 if you don't mind driving. ;)
just keep checking back this forum..
oh ok because in vegas we use to meet like once a week for like dinner and stuff just wondering if there is something like that or idk anyways thanks tho ill keep a eye out

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
weekly theres a meet in irvine off of jeffery/ university in the kohl's parking lot. its club lexus this tho.
there is also the HUGE cars and coffee meet at Mazda Corp in irvine off of alton and gateway by the irvine spectrum.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
weekly theres a meet in irvine off of jeffery/ university in the kohl's parking lot. its club lexus this tho.
there is also the HUGE cars and coffee meet at Mazda Corp in irvine off of alton and gateway by the irvine spectrum.

are you talking about the sunday meet with all the lambos hot rods etc.? or is it another day and like a lexus meet or somehting?

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
I'm guessing those weekly meets must be setup by Ray? (Yogi_TRD)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
im pretty sure its saturday mornings, but yes. its exotics, but they welcome everyone.
yeah ive been there a few times..alright man thanks maybe ill cya there or soemthing say whats up if you see my i have a black sc300 1998 bone stock haha

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
yeah the one with the yellow is
Yeah, he was having a bbq this weekend which he invited me to go but I'm not able to make it. I'm usually around his place when I'm in the area.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts