Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It @#$#@[email protected]# rains, so I didn't really get to test them out. From my initial experience with them i'm really glad that I got the TRD yellows instead of the l-tuned reds because I can hardly tell the difference. Hehe i'm sure thats becuase I didn't really test them out because of the rain.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
trust me, there is a huge difference after installing the trd sways, just make sure the end links are bolted tight, they sometimes come loose and it starts to rattle and become annoying

wait for the roads to dry up and take some hard turns, it decreases a lot of the body roll

if your on the suspension route now, i would get a front upper strut bar, i noticed a huge difference with that as well

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the tip, I think i'll get the front strut bar for my next mod.

I'm sure i'll feel the difference once i get a chance to really test them out.

Inochi3 said:
trust me, there is a huge difference after installing the trd sways, just make sure the end links are bolted tight, they sometimes come loose and it starts to rattle and become annoying

wait for the roads to dry up and take some hard turns, it decreases a lot of the body roll

if your on the suspension route now, i would get a front upper strut bar, i noticed a huge difference with that as well

1 - 3 of 3 Posts