Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I havent gotten to drive it to much but i can tell a difference. It is just a little different from the stock ride. If you are looking to get some springs i recomend these. For those who are wondering i am running the stock shocks for now.

Front before

Rear before

Front after

Rear after

If yahoo decides to suck and the pics don't work then all the pics are in my sig under Tein.

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
the drop looks good, just remember to get an alignment soon after everything settles

do you plan on getting aftermarket shocks?

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the complements. yeah i will be getting new shocks but first i am getting new wheels so they will have to wait a little bit. And i am going to go get an alignment soon too.

·
Registered
219 Posts
TKElexus said:
thanks for the complements. yeah i will be getting new shocks but first i am getting new wheels so they will have to wait a little bit. And i am going to go get an alignment soon too.
Hey- how do u find the ride quality now? is it noticeably rougher? bumpy? i like the smooth ride of the stock set-up...

Are you scraping on speedbumps and driveways now too?

also- i've read some stuff bout the Teins on their site- seems that the specs say that the front is lowered 1.5" while the back is at 1.6"?!! does your ride sit lower in the back than the front???

thanks man- i'm trying to decide on these or the Eibach ProKits myself so your feedback w/b very helpful!

·
Registered
260 Posts
good job dude, you can't go wrong with tein.
whats next for your car?

---------------------------------------------
02 msm
e-shift
stock for now

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
brc said:
Hey- how do u find the ride quality now? is it noticeably rougher? bumpy? i like the smooth ride of the stock set-up...

Are you scraping on speedbumps and driveways now too?

also- i've read some stuff bout the Teins on their site- seems that the specs say that the front is lowered 1.5" while the back is at 1.6"?!! does your ride sit lower in the back than the front???

thanks man- i'm trying to decide on these or the Eibach ProKits myself so your feedback w/b very helpful!
The ride quality is not that different. Not that much rougher or bumpy.

As for speedbumps and driveways, I have not yet incountered many of them but when you do its all about angles!

And I just put them on yesterday so they have not completly settled yet but they are pretty even right now and i don't think it will change that much more.

hellomoto said:
good job dude, you can't go wrong with tein.
whats next for your car?
Next will be wheels. should be ordering them within the next two weeks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts