1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 apline type-r subs
alpine 2 channel amp (750watt)
**installation done by Innerspace of Dallas**

Props to them for a job well done. Extremely top notch quality.
Leave some info. on what ya'll think!

PICS ARE IN SIG!

·
Registered
964 Posts
was that an rmm lip w/ the cf splitter? if so, can you take some better lit photos of it so i can see what it looks like on a ggp? do you get any scraping with that lip and stock ride height? thnx

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
IS300_on_twankies said:
I heard Innerspace do some really nice jobs. But they are quite expensive. How much was the labor if you don't mind me asking?
it's np at all. the job was $1350 with labor approx maybe 12hr labor? [car was there for 2 days]

box- 450
subs- 300
amp- 400
labor + tax was the rest i believe

you get what you pay for. i debated between cartoys in frisco and there, but we are family friends with the owner of innerspace. i didn't receive the system for the price above, but that is what a "regular" would pay.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
stizlex said:
was that an rmm lip w/ the cf splitter? if so, can you take some better lit photos of it so i can see what it looks like on a ggp? do you get any scraping with that lip and stock ride height? thnx
yes it was the full rmm kit. i don't get ANY scraping at stock ride height, but i am always careful of obvious bumps and slopes. ill post some better pics within the next day for you sure :wink:

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Re: JUST INSTALLED! *Pics* Custom Alpine-R 2 10" 750wat

redliningit03 said:
2 apline type-r subs
alpine 2 channel amp (750watt)
**installation done by Innerspace of Dallas**

Props to them for a job well done. Extremely top notch quality.
Leave some info. on what ya'll think!

PICS ARE IN SIG!
Very nice man! So how do you like the Type Rs? I debated going w/them but I never heard them in person. I love the Alpine V12s. I have a couple of them myself. I'll post pics when my system is complete (within a month).

Are you doing front stage at all?

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
redliningit03 said:
stizlex said:
yes it was the full rmm kit. i don't get ANY scraping at stock ride height, but i am always careful of obvious bumps and slopes. ill post some better pics within the next day for you sure :wink:
Lookin good!! I'll have to see that in person!
We're trying to set up a mini-dallas meet in 2 weeks or so, check out the Regional - South forum.
http://www.is300.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13356907

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
nice set up, but whats teh deal with people putting their amps in angled like that? If it were me, I would have put it in upside down, it looks cooler that way.

·
8,880 Posts
isthrizzy said:
...I would have put it in upside down, it looks cooler that way.
But it would be hotter. :eek: :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts