Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today my L-Sportline kit was installed on my SBM IS. I got the full kit(front and rear bumpers, side skirts, and rear lip spoiler). The kit comes un-primered, so the body shop has to prep the kit before paint and installation. I am going to detail my car tomorrow and take some pictures for posting. Thanks to my boy Jiggafett for helping me out with some installation questions, hopefully I can meet up with you guys on the south beach cruze! For everyone that has been thinking of getting a kit, get the L-Sportline kit. Unless, you live in South Florida then don't even think about it. This way me and Jigga can have unique IS's.

·
2,909 Posts
Glad to hear everything went well. I want to see yours so badly. Don't worry about us leaving b4 you get there we are meeting at 11 and most likely will not start the cruzin' till midnight. So you'll be able to meet up b4 we leave BK. See ya tonight!

·
Registered
351 Posts
haha, that makes four of us. Very nice....i got my lsportsline kit installed just last week on my SBm. I must say it looks really great. i just love the color too. I just cant wait till i put my 19's HRE on. =) anywaz have fun up there in south beach, cuz im enjoying mine here in Calif.

·
Registered
351 Posts
ill try to post some pics asap. im gonna get my HRE's during thanksgiving, if any of u guys want to have a group buy on HRE please let me know. my friend is a direct dealer on HRE and can get us a decent price on any custom HRE wheel u want. so if any one is interested plmk. U know any1 wit HRE is Pimpin hardcore, and it aint no RiceRocket car when u have HRE's. I only see those rims on high class cars and more. Thanks
darrick

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
IS3004me
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing