Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanna say thanks to Daniel Jurj, for selling these springs, and Child's Muffler for installing these springs for me. And let me say these springs are great, now I have a 2 finger gap on stock wheels :D It was very time consuming for Child's to installed. But with my patient it all paid off and it looks great as of now. But now I will let my springs settle and wait about a week to go an alignment. I just wanted to share this with everybody about the quality of these H&R springs. I will post pics very soon, so wait patiently. Thanks

-Ringo

·
Registered
565 Posts
hey congrats. Thats exciting.....got pics?

·
Registered
565 Posts
WhiteLex03 said:
IS300Sam said:
hey congrats. Thats exciting.....got pics?
Will post pics very soon, be patient my young grasshopper. :wink:

-Ringo
eeeh grasshopper? Where are you going with that?

·
Registered
167 Posts
WhiteLex03 said:
I just wanna say thanks to Daniel Jurj, for selling these springs, and Child's Muffler for installing these springs for me. And let me say these springs are great, now I have a 2 finger gap on stock wheels :D It was very time consuming for Child's to installed. But with my patient it all paid off and it looks great as of now. But now I will let my springs settle and wait about a week to go an alignment. I just wanted to share this with everybody about the quality of these H&R springs. I will post pics very soon, so wait patiently. Thanks

-Ringo
Glad everything worked out well, enjoy.

·
Registered
238 Posts
are you riding on stock shocks? how is it?

i was gonna install my H&Rs, but i heard it's not good for the shocks

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
xerox said:
are you riding on stock shocks? how is it?

i was gonna install my H&Rs, but i heard it's not good for the shocks
Yes i'm riding on stock shocks, IMO feels like stock ride to me, who told you its not good for the shocks?

-Ringo

·
Registered
238 Posts
A co worker of mine, he knows a grip of stuff about cars, but mostly Honda. the pepole I talked to about Lexus all says it shoudl be fine, although it'll wear out your shocks a little bit quicker.. plus installation fee so I decided to hold back until I get my shocks and put them both on at the same time

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
I have H&R's too...I don't know what it is, but I have negative gap up front. It rubs when I turn and when I go over bumps. This is before AND after new struts.

I've even had to get my fender repaird cuz the paint cracked from the tire hitting. In the back, its fine though.

I need some coilovers!

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
There is no way the ride is factory afterwards. Maybe a lot less noticeable on nice roads...but if they're bumpy like MI...your in for fun.

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
mattssi said:
There is no way the ride is factory afterwards. Maybe a lot less noticeable on nice roads...but if they're bumpy like MI...your in for fun.
Yeah, road's here in Montgomery are quite nice and less bumpy.

-Ringo

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.