Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday Turbo Mazgazine did a photo shoot are my car... So look for it in a couple months...

·
2,909 Posts
Alright! That's great you must be thrilled to get your car in a magazine. Letting the world see your haul a$$ IS. Congrats

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
sweet, i take it you aren't selling the car? any better shots of the turbo setup and exhaust manifold, and is XS going to sell cast copies of the manifold? lmk please.

·
Registered
631 Posts
TurboIS, is your car the blue mica with the XS engineering turbo on it? I heard (obviously rumors until I hear it from the owner) that the turbo was having problems or something to that effect. Is this correct? I'm in the market for an SC or Turbo that's why I'm curious. Sorry if I got the wrong person. Cheers.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by enro:
TurboIS, is your car the blue mica with the XS engineering turbo on it? I heard (obviously rumors until I hear it from the owner) that the turbo was having problems or something to that effect. Is this correct? I'm in the market for an SC or Turbo that's why I'm curious. Sorry if I got the wrong person. Cheers.
Nope not the wrong guy... I do have the TurboIS from XS Engineering..I about the car having problems that's all rumors. The Car is running great, I'm running about 8psi on the street for an everyday driver. I drive my car to work everyday and then tear up the streets after work..

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by IS300GTE:
sweet, i take it you aren't selling the car? any better shots of the turbo setup and exhaust manifold, and is XS going to sell cast copies of the manifold? lmk please.
As far as pictures I'm not sure what turbo took, I was working late so I did not go on the photo shoot. You would have to call XS and ask them about cast copies of my manifold..

·
Registered
178 Posts
TURBOIS u have thee PHATesT IS300 I have ever seen.. I was just wondering how much was the cost of the TURBO setup and what kind of kit do you have? Looks really awesome and clean.

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
i've called XS, and whoever answers the phone never has a clue as to what is going on with the turbo kit or exhaust manifolds. i was hoping you had actually heard something from a technician or someone who knew what they were talking about.

Originally posted by TurboIS:
As far as pictures I'm not sure what turbo took, I was working late so I did not go on the photo shoot. You would have to call XS and ask them about cast copies of my manifold..

·
Registered
345 Posts
That is really cool
I'll be looking for it.

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
James CONGRATS man that is freakin SWEEEEETTTTT! I would super stoked if I was you, your car is gonna blow up now everyone is gonna want you to do photo ops...

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by Badman Forever:
Turbo Magazine also covers Supercharged Cars?
mostly cover late model fuel injected cars with some sort of power adder...that's why it's actually called "turbo and hi-tech performance"

·
Registered
587 Posts
TurboIS, you have the sweetest is300 ever. it's my desktop wallpaper! what body kit do you have on that? i'm thinking about putting ground effects on next spring (don't really want to put them on right noe b/c here in Indiana it snows, ****ty.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts