Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I just got my IS, and now it's already started again. So far it's the basics, drop, wheels, intake, exhaust, etc. Feel free to take a look at my site to check it out.

http://www.fotki.com/inno521

You can see my lex as well as my last project car.

John

PS... let me know what yall think! Vizage or LTuned body kit is next!

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
welcome ... CONGRATS!!!!

·
Registered
173 Posts
nice.....

But don't get the Vizage kits, get the Carson-Tuned kits, which basically is the same as the L-Tuned. But L-Tuned kits have been discontinued.

:)

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the info Wowcrazy!

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
looks good. got any more pics of the exhaust on the ground from the back and the passenger side?

·
Registered
497 Posts
niCceeeEe... wut springs did u use for the drop?

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
Vizage side skirts are as nice as they come. I like the ltuned front, but for sides I have to say vizage are the way to go! :)

·
Registered
565 Posts
looks good....how come at the dealer you have SD rims (chrome) and than at home you have the five spoke? Did they switch before you left?

·
Registered
142 Posts
If you want an aggressive look go Vizage. If you want classy stock looking go Ltuned. You were smart financially on your choice of rims, so do the same and go Vizage, it will rock!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
To answer questions:

Yes I have more pics, but I ran out of space on fotki. So if you want some, just email me at [email protected].

Springs, I used Tein S-Tech springs. They ride pretty decent. As always, a pain in the rear to install with hand tools, LOL! I plan on going with the fully adjustable Tein coilover suspension after my stock struts wear out!

Regarding the rims, it was hard to find a GGP 5 speed with full leather, Nav and LSD. The closest one was in San Diego, but it had those chrome sportline wheels on it. It also had the stock chrome looking lexus badges. The next day at the dealer they changed them out for the Graphite wheels, and pearl black emblems.

I probably will go Vizage. I really like it. Based on past experience with my Honda, I'll never do another fiberglass kit, looking forward to the poly urethane! :lol:

John

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
when your sleeping at night...

i am going to rape her exhaust. MUAHAHAHA :chill:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts