Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all you lexus lovers out there the IS 300
is the biggest peace of crap i've ever driven.
About an hour ago i traded in my 1 month old peace of ****!
took a 6 thousand $ loss
and got in to the GS 300.

Finally, a real car.

Warning, stay away from the IS300

------------------

[This message has been edited by lex1020 (edited August 19, 2000).]

·
Registered
387 Posts
I guess you are more into the luxury, right? Don't feel bad because this car is not for everyone. But please don't say "it's a piece of crap" just becaue you don't like it.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Sounds to me like you have an even BIGGER piece of crap! 16" wheels, so-so design, no E-shift, no 6-disc in one changer, optional HID's, SLOWER and $6,000 more! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Lex1020,
Please eloborate. Sorry you had an unpleasant experience, but yours seems to be unique among the is owners on the forum.

What was wrong with the IS. As a perspective buyer of the is, I want to know!!

·
Registered
654 Posts
Although the diction of your post suggest flame bait, I will resist the temptation to flame and simply wonder why this is your first post (if you had a problem wouldn't you have come earlier to see if other people had that problem?) and like many others, what exactly made the IS be eloqeuntly coined as a "peace of crap."

Oh, and in regards to the warning, sorry no can do; I can barely keep from looking at it every moment, so staying away from it would be an improbability.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Well.....we respect your opinion. Your wordings, however, are just plain biased...What's so bad about the IS??

Hey! You lost 6 grand.....It your money, and you deserve to lose every penny of it because apparently can't make up your mind before buying something you really want.....I assume no one forced you into buying it, right?? So why blame it on the car???? you really should be blaming on yourself for your stupidity.

·
Registered
138 Posts
HAHAHAHA! You must be that idiot that just traded in the black IS300 I saw on the roof of my dealer. If you can't make up your mind you shouldn't buy! I can't wait until we sell that car and make 5-6 thousand!

Thank You!

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
That's just a kid or B(ring)M(y)W(allet) owner having fun.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hey Loser!
Remember me?
Still trying to blend in in Back Bay w/ your cheap arse eclipse?
GS300? Whatever happened to your "S2000VTEC"?
Your signature of dumba$$ writing is unmistakable.
I always see that same eclipse parked outside of a KFC in a nearby town....I bet you work there.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Benster,

I think I am almost embarrassed to share the same profession with him (assuming that he is not lying about it either)

·
Registered
94 Posts
I gotta say, you are truly a dumb A-S-S. I respect you for not liking the IS but selling it shortly after is truly brain-less. Have you heard of ah..Test Drive. GS300 better than the IS? I heard Cadalliac's are even better.

sklim1

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Lost Soul, an embarrassed attorney? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. You must be corporate. They're usually a little more human than the others. :>

Originally posted by Lost_soul:
Benster,

I think I am almost embarrassed to share the same profession with him (assuming that he is not lying about it either)

·
Registered
172 Posts
Lost_soul,

The KFC I was referring to is Kentucky Fried Chicken, not the law firm.

This guy is a dumba$$ who doesn't have the capacity to made correct charge to the customers, let alone be an attorney.

Guys, don't get all bent out of shape by the post. The loser who posted the thread is aka Teckyok, S2000VTEC, and other names.
He's just here to start flame.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
You seem to have definite game but you still listen, IMO. Good quality combo that most litigators never really had.

Originally posted by Lost_soul:
Brad,

How did you know? I am corporate!!!!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Once an idiot, ALWAYS an idiot!!! Techyork??? I remembered him (flamer.....) Think he picks his nose while sending these messages??

Warning!!! Picking your nose too much may result in serious nose-bleeds......

Originally posted by Benster:
Lost_soul,

The KFC I was referring to is Kentucky Fried Chicken, not the law firm.

This guy is a dumba$$ who doesn't have the capacity to made correct charge to the customers, let alone be an attorney.

Guys, don't get all bent out of shape by the post. The loser who posted the thread is aka Teckyok, S2000VTEC, and other names.
He's just here to start flame.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
About this Discussion
35 Replies
16 Participants
DJson
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing